Reviews for I can help you
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
don't be sorry about moving slowly. one session per chapter (or one incident) is better, at least that's what I think (i'd follow through with that...but then the chapters would be REALLY short...and readers would complain...)

Anyways, it made sense to cut it off there. i think Kai's reactions are right. It seems that he would be more scared than angry if his gradfather really was that bad.

Looking fofrward to what the two will do!
Artificial Life Creator chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
the councillor scores a goal
Iluvbeyblade chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
I love this. Anything to do with Kai having problems is an automatic fav, and this really deserves it! I really, really love this, and if it IS OOC, then you've moulded him a new character so perfectly that I didn't even notice!

Couple of spelling mistakes, principle is spelt like that, not princable, at least as far as I know!

Anyway, this is amazing and I love it, and please update as soon as you can! .
Tuli-Susi chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
hmm...i always wondered why 'bad-boys- did as they were told...
Party in the Afterlife chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
Hello! I love this story...it's so good. And Kai and Kenny...never would have guessed that from the summary. But keep writing, I'll be reading!
Artificial Life Creator chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
pretty good
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
hm... i don't think they're THAT oc...when faced with a coucilor who forces you to look at your life. pple break down when they have to actually listen to the truth.

so...do / will Kai & Kenny interact at all?
22 | « Prev Page 1 2