Reviews for Three Blossoms
DarlingDelilah chapter 1 . 9/21
I never mean to read your fics so fast, but damn it. Every time I’m pulled into this different world and I can’t stop reading, - not that I’d want to - but it always ends way too soon.

I wish I could portray emotions like you do. I could feel everything Sakura was going through, and even Kakashi to an extent. Haha you know... a second chapter would be killer *wink wink. Ha *nudge.

Honestly, I didn’t see how they could recover their relationship, but that ending makes me feel the feels; great job doesn’t really cover it, so believe me when I say I heckin love this.
IamCharlotte88 chapter 1 . 6/17
I'm really not sure what to feel about this... it really left me confused...
hzntc chapter 1 . 5/29
the ending was satisfyingly unique and really realistic 3 cried my eyes out but i love it
myshadowspirit chapter 1 . 1/25
What I really like the stories I've read so far from you, is that they could fit into the cannon timeline. Like secret incidents that no one knows or talks about.
SoundScream chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
this is too much for me.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Oh my. Sakura sounds so deeply depressed throughout the whole story that I'm amazed she can function. Poor girl.
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
I like reading stuff like this - the type that makes you feel but you can't pinpoint what it is because it's a little bit of everything.
Nothing lasts forever, 'for better or for worse' is relative.
lightorange chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
As always, I love your stories. It doesn't matter who you choose (I've just read Just Persuasion), you manage to make me love every pairing. Your style is amazing. You're the very first author I put on my favorite list and I couldn't be any prouder of my choice. I'm never tired of reading and re-reading your stories. I hope you'll keep doing this :-)
Amythyst-hime chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Aww. This was a sad ending. :( Well it was listed angst, haha. That just makes me excited to read your other KakaSaku fics. Ones I have before and ones I haven't.
Klonnieforever chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This story almost made me cry :'( I know it's just a one shot but I really wanna know what happens next. It would be awesome if u could please do another chapter _
Tifah 98 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Made me cry I ssssooo LOVE YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I adore your writing. It' incredibly awesome :D
katerpi chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Gooood, that was too sad for my weak heart :(
katie chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
that was beautifully written but sad as well
guuuuest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Wow. it was just perfect! So dramatic and so deep... (o.o)