Reviews for Three Blossoms
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 7/1
Oh my. Sakura sounds so deeply depressed throughout the whole story that I'm amazed she can function. Poor girl.
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/4
I like reading stuff like this - the type that makes you feel but you can't pinpoint what it is because it's a little bit of everything.
Nothing lasts forever, 'for better or for worse' is relative.
lightorange chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
As always, I love your stories. It doesn't matter who you choose (I've just read Just Persuasion), you manage to make me love every pairing. Your style is amazing. You're the very first author I put on my favorite list and I couldn't be any prouder of my choice. I'm never tired of reading and re-reading your stories. I hope you'll keep doing this :-)
Amythyst-hime chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Aww. This was a sad ending. :( Well it was listed angst, haha. That just makes me excited to read your other KakaSaku fics. Ones I have before and ones I haven't.
Klonnieforever chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This story almost made me cry :'( I know it's just a one shot but I really wanna know what happens next. It would be awesome if u could please do another chapter _
Tifah 98 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Made me cry I ssssooo LOVE YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I adore your writing. It' incredibly awesome :D
katerpi chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Gooood, that was too sad for my weak heart :(
katie chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
that was beautifully written but sad as well
guuuuest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Wow. it was just perfect! So dramatic and so deep... (o.o)
Sakura-Fan chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Incredibly dark. Most powerful fic on the site.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Loved the story keep writing because we all love your writing
blancoroja chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This kind of broke my heart, but not in a bad way. The way you write Sakura is so, so incredible, because I feel like you see right into her and capture her so brilliantly, all her incredible strengths but her flaws as well. I really feel like Kakashi did abandon her most of all, because he was right there and yet not there at all.

btw there's a small typo near the end - it's "weedling", not "wheedling".
DiAnna44 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I cried...although I'm not sure why. Loved it very much.
braxy29 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
wow. i won't lie, that was difficult to read. as another reviewer said, sakura doesn't get any real recognition in the manga either (at least not as far as i've read). it was also difficult because the pain was believable, something many of your readers can relate to, i expect. i know i could.

thanks for your beautiful, honest writing.