Reviews for On Being a GrownUp
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I had to chuckle in empathy - so many times I don't want to be a grown up too. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I like it! Poor Charlie!
epalladino chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Poor Charlie. Funny how things come back to haunt you. Thanks, Beth
Not2BForgotten chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Haha! I like this one. Good work!
GrandDuchessSasha chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Aww! Poor Charlie. I love this story. Growing up DOES suck!

*hugs Charlie*
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I could have sworn I left a review for this.

Anyway, it's nicely done. I can utterly sympathize with Charlie for NOT wanting to be a grown up.

Favorite line in this: "“I have a fever,” he informed the porcelain commode, which ignored him. He began to sulk." Yeah, it's hard to get sympathy from a toilet.
MarieThea chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Right now, I feel exactly the same way. :)
Eyphur chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Glad to see your back Fraidy. I've been going threw withdrawl without any new stories. I hope you'll do another soon!
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Aww, poor Charlie. It is hard being a grown up sometimes, and now he has the privledge of cleaning up his own puke too, always fun when you're sick.
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Great story. I liked this one a lot.
Alice I chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Oh that was just delightful. I can picture the angry little Charlie very frustrated and stompng up the stairs. We saw a glimps of that side of Charlie in 'Noisy Edge' when he was playing golf with Alan.

Nicely done as usual. Too bad he threw up on his knees though. Ugh, now he has one more domestic chore to preform. he he he

Alice I
macberly chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
LOL! I loved this story! Poor Charlie! I wish someone would come home and take care of him!

I so loved the 13 yr old Charlie rant! The stomping up the stairs was wonderful! Then I went back to wishing someone was there for him...Being a grownup sucks! lol!

Great job!
thebookhobbit chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
poor charlie. T_
Tanager36 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
So nice to see you back! Unfortunately, throwing up stories are not my favorite. Too many parent-of-sick-children memories. I hope this is one of many more stories to come. I missed you!
dHALL chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I'm feeling the same way right about now...just without the hurling and the heaving...

I take it all back, mom. I take it all back.