Reviews for Anti Ramen
yukidaru chapter 1 . 12/3
They make a good couple, boke and tsukommi routine
Tectona Grandis chapter 1 . 2/27
LOL
SecretLeePsycho chapter 1 . 2/12
This was so fun to read! I hope you get around to writing another Kakashi/Yamato story!
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
This oneshot is perfect. I love all of your works but I didn't you you had written any male pairings until now- and I was thrilled XD Beautiful writing, cute, fluffy and hot and your characters are in character! Thank you for sharing! :)
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Holy crap, this was sweet and hot as all get out. Need to find more KakaYama *_* Thank you for writing!
Ms.Steel chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
OMG! This is soooo good XD ! I wish there we're more to it
Lai Charleaux chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
I loved this. God, I really loved this. Kakashi is so smug and his puposeful confusing word and attitude is the most delicious thing, and it's so in character! And Yamato being confused by it is so cute. I'd looooove to read how Kakashi convinced Yamato he's into men... and go, I'd die to read a good sex scene with these two. But well, this oneshot was amazing too. Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Tenzo, you lucky bastard. XD
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Kakashi the sexy beast. I want to read one where naruto catches Kakashi's seduce the innocent Iruka sensei.
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
ahaha I love this. It's amazing how the story turned out to be!
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
This is the best! :D
king-of-sass chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
That was so Kakashi, omg. Really liked it, you write Kakashi well in every ship 3
LittleGirly chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Hehehehehe awesome! XDDD Cute and funny D
Thanks for the great read.
shootie shootie powpow desu ka chapter 1 . 4/15/2014