Reviews for Anti Ramen
I love you Sasori-kun chapter 1 . 4/21
Hehehehehe awesome! XDDD Cute and funny D
Thanks for the great read.
Domos Bread chapter 1 . 4/15
Huhu, I liked it.
Finerspirit chapter 1 . 4/7
freaking good !
Annie chapter 1 . 2/4
Holy shit! That was smooth as fuck!

Amazingly written, nicely timed (it's not to rushed), and both Kakashi and Yamato were in character! I really appreciate these qualities when reading a fanfic, it makes it seem all to realistic (like I can totally imagine that happening!). Enjoyed this fanfic to the maximum! You displayed nice humor that as a result had me smiling thought the whole story :D Much appreciated for writing such an awesome fic. Thanks you made my day!
pen237 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Awesome! I like seeing Yamato. Kakashi's pretty pushy! This made me want ramen.
lacomptessa chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Yes, Kakashi, YES! You da man, you weirdo!
AlteredFire chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This, this story... it just melted my heart ;v;
KakashiSauce chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This fic is what made me want to start writing KakaTenz. Loved it, absolutely loved it.
chibihinachan chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
oooooooh I love where that was going :P most adorable couple ever!
Prim the amazing chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I would just like to say that this is the best damn KakaYama Oneshot I have ever read. Great job!
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
And here I thought KakaIru was hot ... I think I've found a new favourite. I love it when Yamato is all cute like that! Nice job there!
Altair718 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This was good. Lol, Yamato kinda walked into that.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Please uPdate soon...
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I really love this story. That seems exactly like what Kakashi would do. I just watched that part of the series today, too, so I had a really clear picture of where this little story fits in. It made me laugh, too. Yay Kakashi the sexy and confident jonin.
invasianofasians chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
wow. just wow. i'm usually not a fan of yaoi but that was great.