Reviews for Anti Ramen
ranoshi chapter 1 . 13h
Holy crap, this was sweet and hot as all get out. Need to find more KakaYama *_* Thank you for writing!
Ms.Steel chapter 1 . 6/11
OMG! This is soooo good XD ! I wish there we're more to it
Lai Charleaux chapter 1 . 2/15
I loved this. God, I really loved this. Kakashi is so smug and his puposeful confusing word and attitude is the most delicious thing, and it's so in character! And Yamato being confused by it is so cute. I'd looooove to read how Kakashi convinced Yamato he's into men... and go, I'd die to read a good sex scene with these two. But well, this oneshot was amazing too. Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Tenzo, you lucky bastard. XD
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Kakashi the sexy beast. I want to read one where naruto catches Kakashi's seduce the innocent Iruka sensei.
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
ahaha I love this. It's amazing how the story turned out to be!
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
This is the best! :D
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
That was so Kakashi, omg. Really liked it, you write Kakashi well in every ship 3
LittleGirly chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Hehehehehe awesome! XDDD Cute and funny D
Thanks for the great read.
shootie shootie powpow desu ka chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Huhu, I liked it.
xdfcgskjmlrrrrrrrrrgfn chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
freaking good !
Annie chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Holy shit! That was smooth as fuck!

Amazingly written, nicely timed (it's not to rushed), and both Kakashi and Yamato were in character! I really appreciate these qualities when reading a fanfic, it makes it seem all to realistic (like I can totally imagine that happening!). Enjoyed this fanfic to the maximum! You displayed nice humor that as a result had me smiling thought the whole story :D Much appreciated for writing such an awesome fic. Thanks you made my day!
pen237 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Awesome! I like seeing Yamato. Kakashi's pretty pushy! This made me want ramen.
lacomtessa chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Yes, Kakashi, YES! You da man, you weirdo!
AlteredFire chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This, this story... it just melted my heart ;v;