Reviews for Now Is The Winter Of Our Discontent
0BLIVI0N chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I think this is actually accurate from cartoons...was it Mr freeze who beat the good guys?
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I'm finally trying to read through some of your pieces and you aren't going to believe this. I've read this one before. Eons ago. Long before you an I ever spoke or before I tried my hand at writing. It was funny then and it's still funny now.
neurquadic chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Looooooved this. I'm sure much more bickering followed soon afterward. XD

For a gal who hasn't written either character, you got their voices spot on. I loved how optimistic yet sly the Joker was while Ivy completely dropped into 'die, you stupid mammal' mode. LOL
DollaMac chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
LOL! This was really funny. I was expecting a little more though. I wish I knew how Batman and crew failed, and what happened after the cuddling. Other than that, I loved it.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This was hilarious! I agree, definitely some untapped potential here. This was great, though, and I'd love to find that generator!
Hoodd chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Cool, defenetly untapped fic potential! Wery well written, I only wished this to be a lot longer ;)
Stella Limegood chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Untapped fic potential indeed! this could be a really good story!
MidnightThief15 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I smell untapped fic potential as well, because I (against my better judgement) loved this pairing in your well-written story! :D

Would you mind telling me the site of the DC character scenario generator please? It sounds interesting. :D
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Dear BiteMeTechie:

So the Joker generates body heat, does he? Well, there goes my theory that he's a parallel of C. S. Lewis's Un-Man.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
ieatpeopleok chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Holy shit this kicked ass. I don't even care that it's years old. Good fecking job.
DynamoAtHeart chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
LOL I loved it! I hope you write more along these lines. It was great.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
LOL
Second2dead chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I though it was a very good drabble and you shouldn't be ashamed to write it. i think it's in character and you even made me come out of lurking to write feedback. Good Job. Here's the part where I'd give you tumbs up but i don't want them to be shot off.
gloomysundaysmakemewannadie chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This is just a quick message thingy to tell you that I LOVE this, it's really rather amusing D Definitely favourited.
Purple Ghost Sausage chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Interesting, I like the dynamic between these two. Nice title, by the way. :)