Reviews for Iris
AllieSMG chapter 4 . 2/11/2007
Wow, Kate, this story is amazing. You're an excellent writer and you really need to continue this. Also, you need to update your Lost/Alias fic. Anyway, keep going please!
EmRosey chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
aw! brilliant loved it! kisses to you! lol!
Realynn8 chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
Sweet! I loved it! And Merry Christmas!
LostSista chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
It was clever to have Kate use JoAnna's I.D. Hope Jack's really okay.
Lady Impala chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
Great chapter!
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
aw! yay, best chappy yet.
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
i love this! update asap.
Emmylene chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
amazing fic! it's original regarding the plot and you're very good at writing!

I really enjoyed it!

As I'm waiting for the next chapter I suscribed to the fic not to miss an update!
LostSista chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
Aw, that was really sweet. You did a good job of depicting how Kate really would have reacted when seeing him again. Love to know how he got out of getting shot but that's a story for another time :) Well done.
Realynn8 chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
Aww! I love it! And you are doing a great job, you have to know this! *claps* Great work sweetie! Keep it up!
nirky chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Wow!

Totally rocked me off my shoes, this one! (probable misuse of phrasal verbe due to the portugueseness of myself :-P) Well done! I really liked it!

Update soon so I can see what you're up to!;)
Trillian Astra chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Aw, cool!

great fic. this is going to be SKate, isn't it?

Update soon, please.
LostSista chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
OMG, Iris is one of my all time favorite songs and I loved how you used it in this story, it fit perfectly. It was very moving how the lyrics fit Kate's thoughts of herself and of Sawyer. Kind of wish it had a more dramatic ending though rather than the old practical joke pizza delivery thing.
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Wow, this chapter was really great! I loved it! And I loved how you fitted it in with the song - it worked perfectly. You have gotten me so curious now. What happened? How long have they been off the island? Did Sawyer supposedly die on or off the island? So many questions. I can't wait for an update!
Kate Bridges chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
kate bridges

you are my hero you are amazing

love