Reviews for Revolution of the Heavens
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
ion...no...that was that was sad. ionxesther forever!
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Pls pleasy pls! Bring Ion back! Pls? Ion's so cuteHe can't juz die like that...oh please

P.S. Do I sound too desperate? Cuz IonXEsther pairings are really TOO RARE...that's why...and Ion's really cute!-exclaims-
Kitsune Shi chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
-stomps on the review button- Bring him back! Pleaasse! ...I must sound so desperate...Because I am...

I loved this and hope that you'll continue it
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Very...short...

Would've liked this to be more than a oneshot.
Trinityblood-lust chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
wow i loved this story so much i just couldn't stop myself from reading it...I feel really bad that Ion had to die but personally I like Abel and Esther pairings better. I have no hard feelings towards IonxEsther fans but I just can't see that Story! Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read more...:)
clucky duck chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
i liked ion ok but abel and esther are the best! i love the story just the way it is,keep writing about esther and abel!
zoe chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Yes! Bring Ion back XD wrote another chap! Great Story btw :P
MorganRoxasWhite chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
COME BACK ION!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
that was very good. i liked should continue on
jessica chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Great story! You should totally write a sequel!
Jeh-may chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
...alive yet?

Hm

Anyway about the awesome-story-that-must-not-be-unreviewed; that was really tragic! It's a really good continuation of the series. I bet it'll be hard to find a story that matches this D
Nenshite chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Beautiful story. Loved it lots..
FrostSprite chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
are you going to update this? 'cause its very good _
DeeKaui chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
lolz...nicely done. do you plan on continuing or is this a one shot?
Arallion chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I am not *completely* clear on what happened to Ion, but I really don't find that necessary to enjoy. :) The whole story is quite nice; I love it most at the points where the language is crystal-clear and spare, like camera flashes into dark corners as the moments pass us by. Great job painting this scenario.