Reviews for Sunset Kisses
Fangirlofdoom21 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Very good descriptions love it!
Danny Anime Girl chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
nice~ i luved it! so cute
lea chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
i didn't are for the first part but i loved the ending when Dib and Zim kissed! i hope you write more! _
xStrawberryGashesx chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
This is awsome. I love how you described that scene at he end.

It fits...
Morgannn chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Aw, i loved it! It was so sweet.

And yay for obbsessions. They make the world a crazier place. :D
Sasha Marie chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
gorgeous. I love the imagery especially at the end and the way his entire life takes shape in a single story. nothing seems to encompass dib better than this. 10/10
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Nice fic. I like how they became friends first, instead of randomly jumping eachother in the middle of a battle. Very cute, and I love Gaz's touch. p

Great fic!

-Audrey
Vinillii chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
YAY!

I loved it! So cute.

Now, I really should get some sleep.. after I read another ZADR fic. x3
Sweet and sour sauce chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Obey the moose! Interesting little story... I'm not sure what you'd call it... the word 'obsessive' does come to mind though.
Zaffara chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Aw! This is adorable! It makes me so happy! Great job!
familiar fan chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
That was pretty cool.
Ikumak chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Aww that was the sweeted fan fiction I've ever read. It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling at the end.. and it's been years since a fan fiction gave me that. I loved the in depth look into Dib's life. We never see enough of him. This was beautifully writen. Not too much sap and not, not enough. Lovely work.
Leper Gnome chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Man! I wish I could've been more stubborn in my dislike for ZaDR! It's awesome people like you that have turned me around, partially. D Aw well; this is adorable. x3
andalitebandit-6 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
1. Did you know you're not accepting anonymous reviews? That discourages the more lazy people who'd review if they didn't have to log in...

2. A very well written ZADR piece! Nice use of the 'puppy' they used to have that was mentioned in that one episode *can't think of it off the top of my head* Romance was a little rushed, but I liked the ending! Kudos to you!
AestheticAcoustic chapter 1 . 12/16/2006