Reviews for The Acceptance
qwertypous chapter 2 . 4/8
theirs so many wrong in this story. how the hell did harry get to open his vault the fact that he is still minor and not a lord? and seriously 8bilion? seriously?!
DoomShadow88888 chapter 19 . 2/24
Continue please. Would You Kindly?
Bonjour mon nom est Isabella Victoria Von Count Je aime vraiment cette histoire et je me demandais si vous pouviez écrire un peu plus. Amour de Isabella Victoria Von Count -XX- (Ce est en français par la voie).
rmiser1994 chapter 19 . 1/25
great story so far!
Charlie0925 chapter 19 . 1/20
Brilliant writing hon, I adored each of the characters you have created here! I just wish that there was more! ;o)
cyiusblack chapter 14 . 1/18
update soon
Reiha Sakurai chapter 19 . 1/14
I absolutely loved this fanfic and can't wait til you get the next chapter up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next. Hope you update soon.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 19 . 1/13
you wrote a great tale! it's a real shame that you let it go by the wayside. thank you for you and thank you for writing and sharing this story.
night-phoenix546 chapter 19 . 1/7
hiatus?
God of the Challenge chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
Nice job with the whole manipulative Dumbledore scenes, don't know what you were worried about.
Mukuro234 chapter 19 . 11/7/2014
I love this story XD hope u update soon it's been years :)
Kaya70 chapter 19 . 9/13/2014
Love it plz update soon
mandamichelle chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
love this so far! i think Draco should be good:)) and he and Harry should be together:))but thats my opinion haha:)
bleeb90 chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
Too bad you never finished this story. It's lovely!
XxSlytherinAtHeartxX chapter 19 . 7/30/2014