Reviews for The End of Days
Guest chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
make a story with dbz and marvel fighting the marvel zombies
NoDakGrl chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
Yikes! Very creepy. This story arc is so depressing, is there any hope at all in this?
alienphantom chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
Wolverine is the first zombie, that is so obvious. -_-
LifeBringsMeOnlyTears chapter 5 . 10/10/2007
LOVED IT.

HAH!

He ate MJ.

I'm grinning like a mild wide right now. You seriously brightened up my day.

Thanks!
ARIchickenz chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
wow, i've seen the Marvel Zombies thing in Hot Topic, but never bought it to read, that's kinda cool. Anyway, i think if you did like a third person-omniscient POV, and longer, then it might be really cool. check out some of my stuff and tell me what you think was well.
Koril Dragonic chapter 5 . 12/19/2006
*snorts and giggles, almost falling out of chair* Dude, awsome! Sentient zombie metahumans! That's both gross and facinating at the same time. *grinning* I likes it, and I likes it alot! Now I gotta go find some downloads of questionable legality of this comic. Er, I mean, I'm gonna go buy it... Yeah. Buy...

You should do the shaved werewolf thing! Unshaved Wolverine versus shaved werewolf: Who's more beastly? *smiles, then makes off with the contents of your sock drawer* Happy "going into debt buying overpriced junk" celebrations!
The Bud chapter 5 . 12/19/2006
Great story! Just one thing, nothing was really known that killed them, in the last book, Wolverine, Spiderman, Antman,Luke Cage and Iron man ate and thus became the new Galactcus, without the pink suit, thank goodness, andate other worlds. As for a new story, take the one that was custom made for you with love and use that. It's yours. Love, The Bud.
The Tomohawk chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
wait wouldn't wolverines healing factor stop the virus also dude he's wolverine drunk or not he would have sliced the the zombie to peices before it got even close enough to bite.
The Bud chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
Short, but effective!
Koril Dragonic chapter 3 . 12/15/2006
I'm guessing fighting a zombified (or at least mental and cannibalistic) Wolverine would be something like fighting a semi-shaved werewolf. All claws and teeth and bad breath...

Okay, I admit it. I'd never actually heard of Marvel Zombies until I saw this fic listed. Which sucks, because I'm a huge fan of zombies in general, and they tend to be under-represented on the comic scene. So I'm looking forward to reading this. *grins* It might inspire me to spend my hard earned cash on convincing a local comic shop to order me some issues...
The Bud chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
Thats fricking awsome! I wonder why his healing factor didn't work to heal him?
Koril Dragonic chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
Your subconscious is telling you that it secretly wants you to get shit-faced. I recommend not listening to it, as booze is a very bad thing. Some things are better off not learned first-hand. Drunken-ness and hangovers are such things. *nods, then scarpers off with all the cheese in your fridge*

Loving the fic so far, by the way!