Reviews for Legacy
Random Person chapter 22 . 1/29/2014
Jaden's death made me cry, especially because she had just come to a peace of sorts. Why you do dis?
Still Dreaming 9195 chapter 30 . 12/10/2013
Hi! I didn't review for any of the earlier parts (was feeling lazy and when its this cold in California, I try not to move) but I really love your writing! Personally I liked the Prophecy better, but I also really liked Legacy. And yes, I read your a/n's :D

Yuki Suou chapter 30 . 2/17/2013
U kn0w i h0w much i cried after reading this?i really was very very sad but its fitting end.
Th0ugh the ill0gical part of me keeps on saying that u sh0uld have left it at pr0phecy...
Moose Voose chapter 30 . 2/9/2013
My heart...hurts.

I've spent the last two weeks reading this, and I've come to truly love these characters, especially in this sequel. so sad.

This ending is terribly bittersweet for me. I want them all to live forever and be together, friends till the end of time. But at the same time, this ending is fitting. Their friendship was something to be treasured, and this ending makes it all the more precious.

...I am so sad. Darn. I didn't think it would be this hard. Thank you for sharing these wonderful characters.
wtfh chapter 30 . 11/6/2012
Lovely fanfiction, and quite a suitable ending I think. I always love well written LOTR fanfics with OCs in them, very nicely done. Anyways, wouldn't it be funny to see how Leigh interacts with a LOTR actual Mary Sue, I'd love to see that!
Zaziness chapter 30 . 6/25/2010

Just finished reading both Prophecy and Legacy. Well done! Your writing has improved so much! I'm not sure if you're still a fanfiction user and whether you'll get this review or not, but I thought I would review anyway :)

I love how you've integrated the Four so well into the story. It is very hard, especially in the already-written-down bits like in Prophecy. I'm going to miss them all... waah. You've given me some shocks and some scares, like when you decided to temporarily kill off Jaden and Elladan *tears up* and some laughs and giggles as well. It's always good to have some humour thrown in along the way!

Anyways, thanks for sticking it out till the end, because it's too often I read some amazing story which the author has gotten bored of and hasn't finished.

Good luck for your non-fanfic writing, and once again, well done for two such excellent stories!

xx Zazi

P.S. I love people who do author's notes. They make me smile. (END! teehee)
jeweledinferno chapter 30 . 2/1/2010
Wah! The end made me so sad... but it was a good ending. I like how we know what happened... and I especially like the bit about Leigh's daughter and Elfwine. I loved these stories so much that I am now going to get down on my knees and beg for their story, as well. Or maybe a oneshot about Leigh and Boromir escorting someone into Arda... or possibly somewhere else. Maybe someone goes back to Earth? Who knows. Now I'm just grasping at straws.

Anyhoo, that was wonderful.
jeweledinferno chapter 23 . 2/1/2010
"Well, you might want to tell her that, because she's sitting up right behind you."

I think that might be the best line I've ever heard from a fanfic. My family must think I'm insane because I started laughing out loud.
jeweledinferno chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
OH GOD! BOROMIR'S ON EARTH! I shudder to think of what insanity will ensue... what will Leigh's parents say? On the other hand, maybe they can get married in five months now.

A few things I forgot to mention in my review of "Prophet". First, that whole Narnia thing you were going for was perfect. The influence was there if you thought about it, but not overpowering. Second, it was the first story that had OC's I actually wanted to hear more about. Usually I see an "After the War" story and shy away, but this one is good.

Ah, except for around Chapter Five-the returned of the devious "kidnaping!" KidnaPPing!
Nicolay chapter 30 . 3/12/2009
great story, both this and Prophecy.

have you considered doing a story wher people frome our world comes into the silmarillion or the Hobbit?
Call7Me7Jane chapter 30 . 7/18/2008
I salute you. My children, their children, and their children's children salute. Your fanfic is amazing it is the most perfectous fanfic ever.
Bronze Wolf chapter 28 . 7/8/2008
'whale'. I'm so sorry i haven't been keeping up with your chapters lately! i feel like such a bad reviewer. but they're still really good. it's a great story line.

I love chocolate chip cookies! Now that is true love.
shapeshifter chapter 30 . 6/2/2008
Fuck sad endings

every other thing i read has some gloopy, "seperated by time" ending. why didn't leigh just bring back a bunch of fake elf ears, and give them to everyone?
GypsyMagick chapter 30 . 5/6/2008

Your story is absolutely amazing and I am really sad to see it end. Although it was a very beautiful ending.
GodisGodIamnot chapter 30 . 4/5/2008
Okay, the reason it took so long for me to review is because our internet went out in a storm and I my dad was "too tired" to get to it. Um, about the spin-off with the kids, scratch that. I really hope you weren't pushed to stretch this story. I'm sorry to say that I found a lot of, well, stretching. I will miss the days of prophecy . . . 'end', God Bless