Reviews for And Then Our Lips Collide
omgtheykilledkenny360 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
to rons um problem !
ScoutS chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
ya know i love these kinds of storys there like storys i can relate to
The Midnight Phantomess chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Ah, this was awesome.

Hilarious at the beginning, and very sweet at the end.

Keep up the good work!

]
HogwartsHoney chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
So canon and so cute. Love the chain idea!
HoldontomySoul chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
aw...so sweet.

Although i'm not a very good judge at this stuff, bear with me;

i thought that this was beautifully written. the plot had a nice flow. and it wasn't like one of theose other songfics that have hermione trying to kill herself and ron stopping her. i though that it was pretty cool also how you never actually had the word "love"(in the Ron/ Hermione sense anyways)in the story at all, you just implied it. very nice. keep up the good work.

again, beautifully written:)

-*ronhermione4eva2314*-
romancerox chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
cute! i think you should write a sequel!
serendipities chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
when i saw the summary, i was all "...do i really want to read this?" but i'm glad i did!
Ze-veil-of-ze-faeries chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
cute! I suppose nobody noticed ron's rather unforunate umm.. pants situation. I liked it a lot, keep up the good work!
8mylifebelike13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
This is quite the coincedence. I saw the musical "spelling be" just yesterday and it had a song about this kid who missed a word because of his "unfortuneate erection".
gryffincri chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
hey, great job! i really liked this story, it was well written and cute but not overly omg wtf cute. lol sorry. well, great job, if i could give you a little present besides this review i would, lol.
MP119 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
we are so in love with canon that it's ridiculous. i would also like to pat myself on the back for coming up with this prompt. and you, of course, deserve even more kudos for actually seeing it through to the end instead of giving up like moi. D
12grimmauldplace chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
THIS IS SO AWESOME! KEEP GOING PLEASE? :D
QueenofthePenguins chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Hilarious, short, and sweet. Well...pervertedly sweet, but hilarious and well-written.

Queen Pengy