Reviews for As told by Colin
RedBlueGreen chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
No idea who or what Colin is, but those were quite amusing. Nicley condensed.
storyreader51 chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
Snore. I've seen better in "What's up, Doc?"

cute story tho.
storyreader51 chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
I can see Duff screaming, "It's not a dress! It's a kilt!" like any good Scotsman.

I can't wait to see the one on Dementor in a "housecoat"!
my gaurdian HaruHara chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
YAY COLIN! this was...om neat
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
This is hilarious! Please, update soon!

Keep the good writing.
Cody MacArthur Fett chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
Keep up the good work.
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
My mind has been thrown into reverse. Randy, Colin, and you have cretainly lived up to the pay-for-play contract this time.

And by the way, that was a Naked Mole Rat, not bologna, in the slacks.
King in Yellow chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
The notice for this story came as I was writing a scene with Hellboy talking with Drakken about the capture of Frankenstein's monster. I can not write horror. I bow to you, sir. Colin fills with with a sense of terror.

my gaurdian HaruHara chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
i had th same reaction i had the first time i saw a colin short on t.v. um uh what the (60 SEC. LATER) I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD i don't know why but it's funny.
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
I still miss Animaniacs, even Colin.

Thanks for giving him the chance to comment on my current favourite cartoon.

Of course, now that the connection has been made, it will only be a matter of time before Team Possible is called upon to thwart the "take over the world" Plans of Pinkey and the Brain. Or maybe just catch Yacko, Wacko, and Dot and put them back in the tower.
King in Yellow chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
STOP THE INSANITY!

Colin stories are like having Tony Bennett singing the Anvilania national anthem.

Don't go down this road! There is still time to turn back.

Jyuami chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
ROFL!

_ i knew it would be great to read a dribble of colin XD XD XD. at first i was very amused at the thought of using him, but this came out rather well, and very in chracter. :D nice job. _
King in Yellow chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Minerva Mink! If you are going to use material from the Animaniacs give us Minerva Mink you swine! Colin was the low point of... Okay, maybe Mr Skeleton Head or the Mime could have been worse.

Okay, Lady, I love you. Bye-bye