Reviews for Dad Said No
Angelbyname chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
Love this. John is so much hard work, but you've got him just right.
lnlune chapter 5 . 8/3/2007
Hi,

that's a really nice story. The characters really match the tv show. I like it. Please write more.

lune
Soleil Mar chapter 5 . 7/1/2007
I've been completely engrossed in this story from the first chapter and am sad to see there is no new chapter. I totally love seeing the views of John against Sam. It gives me heart aches knowing that Sam is thriving for normal and John is just trying to protect his boys. Still at times I just wanna smack John for denying Sam what any other normal boy wants.

I truly hope there is more real soon. This really is an awesome pre-series story.
YuYuSNluv chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
wow this is really awesome!
funkyspunk chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
hey great fic you got here! wow little sammy being so damn stubborn already? sweet!

poor john. anyways update soon!

funky.
SupernaturalKris chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
A very cute update! I liked how Dean got in trouble for once because it seemed that only Sam was getting reprimanded. Sam, always the optimist, thinking he would be able to go to camp. Sadly, we all knew that wouldn't be the case.

I love your flashback stories! They are so spot-on!
rozzy07 chapter 4 . 6/22/2007
The conflict going on between John's head and heart is literally tearing Sam apart. John loves his boy so much that he hurts him in his desire to keep him safe! Training an eight year old like that just seems plain cruel and in the process John is doing the one thing he doesn't want to do - he is losing his boy. Great chapter.
rozzy07 chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Sorry its taken me an age to get back with this review but this chapter was just too good to let pass by without coment. So you near tore my heart in two with the conflict going on between young Sam and his way too hard dad. A real warning of things to come, even if there was a sort of truce by the end of the chapter between the two of them. Love after all should be unconditional - its just a pity that John makes it so damn hard for his youngest.
noname32 chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
good job!
RedDragen chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
I am looking forward to what you do next
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
great part!
unapologetic chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
That was so sweet and adorable. I absolutely love your stories, they seem to capture the Winchesters perfectly. (And who doesn't love an angst-ridden Sammy?) I especially liked how John was hurt that Sam was more willing to let Dean comfort him. That was just very true to the canon, I felt. Thanks so much for the update!
Simone1 chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
That was great I love Sammy Angst and you are definetly the best at it! Please update soon!
chocolate rules chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
Too cute! Poor Sammy! He's just trying to be a kid, but he really does choose bad timing for his rebellion. Glad it all worked out for them all in the end! :D

That's it ;)
bubblesquirt chapter 3 . 5/26/2007
“I like it when Dean cooks!” Sam said, sticking up for his brother.

“You’ll eat what you’re given, young man,” John growled firmly. - Man, Sam can't say anything right!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »