Reviews for Dad Said No
bubblesquirt chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
It was a death sentence on the little boy’s dreams. No one, ever, got John Winchester to change his mind after a declaration like that.

...

And the part about John refusing to read Sammy a story was just heart breaking!

“I want you to do it,” Sam insisted stubbornly.

“No, you don’t,” John said with a note of finality.

Sam caught himself on the stern tone, the veiled threat. “I don’t?” he asked, just to be sure.

“No, you don’t,” John said again.

So sad...
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Poor Samy! I always wanted a puppy and I never got to have one either. :(
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
Poor Sam, him and John just do not get along. Sammy wants to be normzl so badly! And John is just to hard on the boy!

I look forward to your next update!
noname32 chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
Good Job, I hate finals too. I like it alot. I like the ending sam and john, that is so cute! Update soon please!
yasmine32068 chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
I love seeing the challenges that john faces. Hell that every parent/ child relationship faces!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
So pleased to see a new chapter of this. Sam was just supremely stroppy here. I love Angry, Bitchface!Sam at any age. LOL! And I can't blame the poor kid one bit either although poor John thought that he was only doing his best for his boys.

'Shadow and sunshine little boy' - what a gorgeous way to describe Wee!Sammy.

And John telling Sammy that everything was going to be okay brought a lump to my throat. Oh John, nothing will ever be okay for you Winchesters. *Sob*

Wonderful chapter. You write Wee!Sam just so incredibly well.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
great part!
unapologetic chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
That is kind of sad...I love Sam as a kid though, it's just kind of the definition of cute. I also loved Bobby and Jim occasionally going against John, and especially Bobby keeping the puppy. Please update it, it's really adorable.
breezyyy chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
so cute and i love it! can't wait for more!
Third Stage chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
great story! love all the tension, even when sam is so young! great stuff!
Silwyna chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
I love stories about John and Sam and Dean still being children. And yours is such a great one. I can see Sam being like this in his early age and insisting of having it his way. And John not able to do what he wants for his children.

Pleaes update soon :)
noname32 chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
Good job, I like it alot. update soon. When sam said its not fair he should have brought up mary, Like not knowing her and stuff. Idk its an idea...good job and please update soon!
noname32 chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
That is good. cute too. I think john should have tucked sam in though, good job update soon!
noname32 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Good Job, I like it alot! Cute!
Sam666 chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
Poor Sammy, I wonder if John will see this as an idea of things to come.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »