Reviews for Second Chance at Love
Hate teela, she just mess up everything.
Frog1 chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
(Snicker) Very good! I wish you would update! You don't see Seahawk too often in MoU or SPoP stories! Particularly when he is Adora's boyfriend!
Caeria chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
Really enjoyed it, even though it's not finished. But the 12 chapters that were there kept me entertained for an afternoon read, so it's all good even if it doesn't have an ending. About my only complaint is that MOTU writers never seen to give Teela enough credit. She always seems to get bashed for treating Adam exactly the way that he has set her up to treat him. Like she's to blame for not seeing beyond the lies that he's told her. But beyond that minor quibble, it was a great read. Thanks.
hooked chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
This is awesome. Plz come back...don't leave us hanging...! Please!
Alphalover chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
Please don't leave us hanging!
patty chapter 12 . 12/25/2011
everything was presented well and the cliffhanger in this story has me on the edge of my seat .. in hopes that adam and teela will find that they cant live without each other and that true love will not let anyone or thing come between them ... sorry guys teela and adam have a destiny together that preordained ...
dragonicdevil chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
this is a good story so please finish it I want to know how it ends
Sic-fi nerd chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
Oh my gosh this story is awesome and the plot incredible and well described! I hope to c Adam and teela together at last ! I couldnt put it down 2 save my life!PLEASE FINISH tHE STORY ASAP OR ELSE MY FANTASIES WILL NOT B COMPLETE !
alphalover chapter 12 . 6/20/2011
Please finish this. It's excellent and come on - readers *on edge here*!
Alphalovr chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Please update this!
diane chapter 12 . 3/26/2011
I'm greatly enjoying this story. The characterizations are marvelous, and I really like the title of your story. It could be a second chance at love for Adam or Castaspella, or possibly even Teela since she threw Adam's love away. Personally, I'm rooting for Castaspella and Adam ending up together. She loved him as Adam the entire time, and even prefers him greatly to He-Man. I know Adam still has Teela in his heart, but all first loves are that way, so I'm hoping he realizes what a great gift Castaspella's love is.

However this story goes, it's really great. I agree with Adora that Teela is definitely experiencing some karmic justice. I really loved the interactions between Adam and his father, as well as Marlena and her children. This is such a delightful story!
alphalover chapter 12 . 3/6/2011
This is a rich and beautiful story. I didn't want to read it because it hadn't been updated since October and I knew that the further away from an update something is, the higher the odds of non completion.

Please come back and post a new chapter. I'm so tightly ensnared in the story!

Wonderful storytelling.
koolkame chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
Straight-up romance isn't really my thing, but I just can't stop reading this. It's rare to see a story where all parties of a love triangle are treated respectfully and believably, like Casta who is a genuinely good woman that wants Adam to be happy. Can't wait to see how it all turns out.
Baku babe chapter 12 . 1/24/2011
Please continue this! I gotta see Adam and Teela together at last *sigh*
Megagalvatron12 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Teela has had her chance countless times and she blew them all so i think Adam should get together with Castaspella because he deserves some happiness in his life ande that is most defently not with Teela