Reviews for Second Chance at Love
tander2950 chapter 12 . 1/30
I gotta know how you fix this one.
La Phoenix chapter 12 . 1/4
Npw catching back up with this fic after realising I had missed the last updates.

It's a bittersweet emotion reading this. I mean, your writing as good and the story engaging! I love that Teela is now getting her karmic rewards as Adora pointed out. She's probably never cried as much as she has in the past days lol. She really needs to earn Adam's trust back and learn to treat him better (but I'll always prefer them together)

Then there's Casta and Adam. She of the overly desperate vibe lol and apparently waaaayyyy older than Adam. Wonder how he's going to take that? Adam is in a pickle and he knows it. Frankly speaking, gettjng his rocks off may be all well and good, but he doesn't love Casta. He knows it, she knows it, Hell even Cringer knows it!

The hardest part about this fic? Not knowing if or when you'll update again. I can hardly talk (I only updated one of my fics after 9 years and it's still not finished). But I'll keep checking in ever so often just to see if there's more!
Lee winters chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Very interesting story ! I was a huge fan of both he man and she ra when I was a teenager. I always felt that teela was something of a snot to prince Adam , very similar to lois lanes behaviour towards clark kent in the Christopher reeve superman films. The eldrich mist was one of my favorite she ra episodes. I loved the romance between castaspella and adam. They seemed perfectly suited for one another. There was nothing but respect and genuine care between them..unlike teela who frequently came off as a nuisance in the he man series. Castaspella and adam should have married ! As I recall king randor was also a frequent Jerk to adam. It would have been stunning if adam had left eternia
For good and become castaspellas husband on etheria. What an incredible ending that would have been for the he man series.
Haro kzoids chapter 12 . 4/29/2017
Hola
Lástima que lo dejaras hasta ahí... era un historia realmente prometedora.
Ha pasado mucho tiempo... pero quizá por ahí se encuentre algo que podrías actualizar.
Saludos.
lovestoread2022 chapter 12 . 8/13/2015
Just recently ran across this story and have really LOVED it so far. I am an Adam/Teela fan so for me it would be great to see how things end up with them! Hopefully life hasn't gotten completely in the way and you might be able to finish, you are doing an awesome job so far. Wish I had more imagination to write like this myself, it would be such fun. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 1/12/2015
Hate teela, she just mess up everything.
Frog1 chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
(Snicker) Very good! I wish you would update! You don't see Seahawk too often in MoU or SPoP stories! Particularly when he is Adora's boyfriend!
Caeria chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
Really enjoyed it, even though it's not finished. But the 12 chapters that were there kept me entertained for an afternoon read, so it's all good even if it doesn't have an ending. About my only complaint is that MOTU writers never seen to give Teela enough credit. She always seems to get bashed for treating Adam exactly the way that he has set her up to treat him. Like she's to blame for not seeing beyond the lies that he's told her. But beyond that minor quibble, it was a great read. Thanks.
hooked chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
This is awesome. Plz come back...don't leave us hanging...! Please!
Alphalover chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
Please don't leave us hanging!
patty chapter 12 . 12/25/2011
everything was presented well and the cliffhanger in this story has me on the edge of my seat .. in hopes that adam and teela will find that they cant live without each other and that true love will not let anyone or thing come between them ... sorry guys teela and adam have a destiny together that preordained ...
dragonicdevil chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
this is a good story so please finish it I want to know how it ends
Sic-fi nerd chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
Oh my gosh this story is awesome and the plot incredible and well described! I hope to c Adam and teela together at last ! I couldnt put it down 2 save my life!PLEASE FINISH tHE STORY ASAP OR ELSE MY FANTASIES WILL NOT B COMPLETE !
alphalover chapter 12 . 6/20/2011
Please finish this. It's excellent and come on - readers *on edge here*!
Alphalovr chapter 1 . 4/20/2011