Reviews for Echoes in Time
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Adieu l'apathie chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Interesting take on how the past comes back to the current Avatar. Cute one-shot.
ShellyMay chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
that was DEEP
Flame05 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Kyoshi is my favorite avatar!

There is not mony storys that involve her. But this story was amazing. Perfect detail.
SorainaSkye chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
That was really well-done! I liked the part about Suki being related to Kyoshi, and the writing itself was excellent. :)
Earthenfist chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Hey. been reading through your storys, and love them all. This one is nice too. I like the element/attitude thing you put in, and the little look into one of Aang's past lives. Keep up the good work!
LadyLore3 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
That was brilliant, great job! It sounded very poetic, in a good way of course. _ I loved it, keep up the good work!
Absolutely Unsure chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Anouther great story. I really enjoyed it and i loved how you mixed in Kyoshi, it was a nice change.

~*White Fuzzy Ears*~
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Beautiful. Despite its entire third-person narration, it still managed to communicate Kyoshi and Aang's feelings.
Ron Weasly girl chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Really good story I loved the descriptions and I can't wait for the next chapter of Shadows in the mind!
T.O. Cole chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
So wonderful. I really liked it. Kyoshi is one of my favorite Avatars (though there really is not much to choose from. We've only seen her and Roku, right? _). I love the symbolism between the two marriages and Aang's own love for Katara. Simply beautiful.

Sifu Toph

PS: By the way, did you manage to get your story back? I had a few comments and I was just wondering if you got it back.
Allekha chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Very nice :)
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I like this, a lot.
frozenheat chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
That was beautiful. I loved the way you intertwined the two stories.

Anothing amazing one-shot!
libowie chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
that was beaytiful, a real work of art. It is written so well it actually brought tears to my eyes! please write more like these