Reviews for A Race to Protect
It's been years since you finished this story- where's the sequel?
Even if you've lost the motivation to write it, could you post the parts of it that you have written? :)
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
I thought I should let you know... I absolutely love your story here! I have read and re-read it many times. Even though it has been over 3 years since it was finished I still am diligently waiting for its sequel! :D
actresspdx chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
This is really good. You should totalty make a sequel!
Or a book since your great at writing.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 17 . 8/13/2014
OOOOOOOO... I looove this. Awesome... It's now 6:54 am, yeah, I couldn't stop reading. Sleep and going to read sequel when I wake up... eeeeeeeeeee. So good. I 100% agree, the changed animation was... I have no words. It was like a little kid did it. If not for the fact I loved the show already I never would have watched it if that was how it looked to start with. Really. Any, yeah, beed, sleep. Great job... I would have PESTERED you about a sequel because Anne is awesome and I the whistle... it said more. It was promised and you've already delieved. Yeah, I ramble when I'm tired, or over tired, or by now overover over tired. Red lines.. ignoring them, to sleeppy. OK, rating this story 10/10 and sooo can't wait to read the next one. :D
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh my... I LOVE THE MOM'S REACTION TO HER SON! Yeah, this is a large lizard because what it looks like shouldn't exist... 'of course we can't keep him. He could belong to someone.' Like Molly in Harry Potter likely had to tell Charlie when he was 12. I was laughing so hard my sister, a fellow reader/writer on this site, stared at me and, despite apologizes as I calmed down went 'Well, are you going to read it to me?' Can't wait for this, looks good so far. 5/5
theLadyCheshire chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
I enjoyed this story and am looking forward to "Dragon Instincts."
SayMrrp chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
Totally, awesome! LOVE IT! :D Must read sequel. (imagine, zombies)
JoojooBrother chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Just as a side note, dragons like Lao could theoretically achieve flight similar to some snakes. And actually, the way he spins reminds me of Leonardo Da Vinci's aerial screws, so while it's probably impossible, some scientists might be tricked by those kind of theories until it was proven to be magic. (if it is magic? could be aerial screw style)
Like you wrote this forever ago and I think it's awesome, so don't worry about it I'm just throwing that tidbit out there.
Qyndox chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Please upload the sequel its been years I love what you did with this story!
I wouldn't except such an awesome and happy ending at all!
Great job!
B)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I have an idea for the sequel(or the sequel of the sequel, if you plan on that) a virus starts infecting the dragons with flu-like symptoms and keeps them in their dragon forms.
Mary chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
RCA, that would be so hilarious. So many dirty jokes… :)
Mary chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I love you, Gemma, I really do. It's so wonderful to discover someone who's as much of a neurotic grammar nut as I am. :)
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
int the third fom last paragraugh you have 'getting over HIS sons reaction Molly put her hands on her hips' it should be HER sons
Demon's Macabre chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
I thought Lao Shi was a Chinese dragon. So, he practically doesn't have wings. Anyways, great story
Dragon Courage chapter 17 . 9/12/2013