Reviews for A Race to Protect
Unknown chapter 17 . 7/31
I loved the story and everything about it. You thought of th8ngs I would never have thought of and I was beyond satisfied read8ng this. You were clever, captured the character’s personalities perfectly and added scenes that I just loved.
Unknown chapter 16 . 7/31
For names how about hunts trophy or a medal called arrow of the hunt. For hunts shadow how about knowledge hunters or just switch the words and say shadow hunters or shadow clan. I like shadow hunters better personally.
Unknown chapter 12 . 7/31
Thank you. I didn’t even consider that but I love the explanation you gave.
Unknown chapter 9 . 7/31
Clever, and also I forgot to mention this but I loved the Roy wood thing and I was wondering if clarkwood would track down the two ‘kids’ that managed to catch the dragon. I’m kinda curious why that didn’t come up.
Unknown chapter 3 . 7/31
I think a few other people caught that too because I’ve heard it used in other fanfiction.
DuskPuffin chapter 17 . 6/7
That was an amazing Story. Thank you for writing it.
AzurCeleste chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
#StillWaitingForTheSeequel

I finally got myself an account to tell you you're beloved and we have you in mind, alright?
Junior VB chapter 17 . 8/6/2016
No está mal. / Not bad.
LittleBunnyFufu13 chapter 17 . 7/25/2016
Would it be too much to ask for a sequel? I really love this story!
Edam Aster Bunnymund chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
An awesome idea for an awesome fic
DYnoJackal19 chapter 17 . 11/20/2015
When I read the bit about kids climbing onto dragons, I think of this from Deviantart: art/Together-forever-152770912
Guest chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
Sun?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Ooh this is gonna be good
Rosalind2013 chapter 17 . 8/13/2015
This was pretty cool! I really enjoyed this story, and there were a lot of really believable elements that you added in. Also, your OC was great! She was realistic and enjoyable, and her deductions were scientific sounding!

The idea that the scales would be made of keratin makes sense, as did many other details that you mentioned. Interesting story, in my opinion! I'll have to check out your profile and see if you've written anything else!
DragonDude23 chapter 17 . 7/7/2015
Huh, I got a notification too about this story even though I've already read this chapter a long while ago? Does this mean your gonna write another story soon :3?