Reviews for A Race to Protect
AzurCeleste chapter 1 . 9/22

I finally got myself an account to tell you you're beloved and we have you in mind, alright?
Junior VB chapter 17 . 8/6
No está mal. / Not bad.
LittleBunnyFufu13 chapter 17 . 7/25
Would it be too much to ask for a sequel? I really love this story!
Edam Aster Bunnymund chapter 1 . 7/18
An awesome idea for an awesome fic
DYnoJackal19 chapter 17 . 11/20/2015
When I read the bit about kids climbing onto dragons, I think of this from Deviantart: art/Together-forever-152770912
Guest chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Ooh this is gonna be good
Rosalind2013 chapter 17 . 8/13/2015
This was pretty cool! I really enjoyed this story, and there were a lot of really believable elements that you added in. Also, your OC was great! She was realistic and enjoyable, and her deductions were scientific sounding!

The idea that the scales would be made of keratin makes sense, as did many other details that you mentioned. Interesting story, in my opinion! I'll have to check out your profile and see if you've written anything else!
DragonDude23 chapter 17 . 7/7/2015
Huh, I got a notification too about this story even though I've already read this chapter a long while ago? Does this mean your gonna write another story soon :3?
Jai Rose chapter 17 . 7/4/2015
Ahhhhhh! IT'S OVER? :( I'm gonna miss this story! So good! Loved the premise!
Ktteddy chapter 17 . 7/4/2015
Can u make a sequel please
reality deviant chapter 17 . 7/4/2015
great of you to finish the fic!
i hope you will write more at some point
Guest chapter 17 . 7/4/2015
Yeah for complete stories! Also congrats on getting your degree. Any chance of a sequel?
GoldenGriffiness chapter 17 . 7/4/2015
Huh, for some reason I'm getting emails that this chapter is new when I know I read it before. Regardless, this is one of my favorite stories I've found on this site!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/11/2015
It's been years since you finished this story- where's the sequel?
Even if you've lost the motivation to write it, could you post the parts of it that you have written? :)