Reviews for Chocolate Wolfie's Once Upon A Christmas
Tylec Asroc chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Ah, I remember this tale from a high school play!

This installment is very different in style - very cute, much more jokey, and just a little racy with Ouka's flirting (raow!) Ah, I have to get my hands on the LotT manga - the personalities and quirks are nowhere as well-developed in the anime. It was so cute how Mirei jumps from sugary to scheming in a flash (Now ... all she had to do was get rid of Rena…)

Adored all the references to yesteryear's defunct technology and the culture shock of discovering mom and dad's antique gizmos (video casettes? Wii?)
Tylec Asroc chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
Ah, at first I thought the sad, purple-haired boy was Pai, but according to the "Anagram plus X" naming rules, I believe he belongs to Organization XI and Kingdom Hearts.

No idea what series the miko came from, but she still fit in pretty well (heck, if anyone's going to have superpowers, why not a shrine priestess?)

Not totally sure, but I think the peek-a-boo scene was reused from your previous stories, pretty much word for word. Which could be kind of cool, if this is meant to elaborate on the events surrounding the Ichigo-Ryou-Ouka interactions.

Just a thought, but considering the nature of this mega-crossover, should Zexion have been reading Emma Wielant's "Epitaph of Twilight"?