Reviews for Seeing Double
JacenOne chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Great Story. I'm just a reader, but I liked it, although I sense there is more to the story than just what I read.
Silkwind chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
I really how you discribed Bastila diving into the force to help Aryn come back. That was very well written. Again I really what you are doing. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more of your work.
anonentity chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
I'm a bit leery on the "Revan really /is/ dead. No, really." course that you may or may not have taken.

*waves flag* Go Revan.

But in all seriousness, it's an interesting idea you're running with. Your prose needs work, I have to admit, because it's one of those "lalalala" stories right now that a person will only read when they're bored. *cough* Not that there's anything wrong with that.

On the other hand, your story is free of grammar-related pet peeves, as far as I can tell. You've got flow and a rhythym to find, but other than that, it's a happy universe that the reader isn't quite immersed in completely.

Happy writing!
Jord chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
Alright. I'll admit it, I had to read the second chapter. Good stuff!
Jord chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
A really, really terrific first chapter here. Your descriptions are vivid, your character dialogue is realistic and I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this one.
Silkwind chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
Very good, I really like you story so far. A very different take on the Kotor games. Keep up the really good work. I am looking forward to the next chapters.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10