Reviews for Seeing Double
Weyland chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
Thank you. Honestly. Finally some Jedi or Sith just gets dropped Raiders of the Lost ark style. Thank you. Really. I can't tell you how long I've wanted that to happen.
Rastaran chapter 37 . 2/15/2008
Hi, I know it's been quite a while since you finished this, but I only discovered it a couple days ago and I wanted to say it was fantastic. I really enjoyed reading this (and even put off some rather pressing college work to finish it! :p) Great Job, and I can't wait to start on the sequel.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 30 . 11/10/2007
Fishy Fishy,
general-joseph-dickson chapter 25 . 11/9/2007
So the plot thickens.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 15 . 11/9/2007
I hope you give detailed descriptions of Vrook Lamar's death. Or at least tell him off and embarass him in front of the masters before the end of the story.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 12 . 11/8/2007
I decided to finish this story so expect more reviews. I like it.
Taeniaea chapter 37 . 10/8/2007
Great Story!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 37 . 9/18/2007
Great Job. Im going to start reading it's sequel now.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 7 . 9/13/2007
This was great. Bastila with the damaged mind. Great twist.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 6 . 9/12/2007
Great Job so far.
MPK chapter 37 . 8/21/2007
This fic in my opinion began much better than it ended. To be honest, I wouldn't have read as far into it as I did if I knew that who I thought was Revan's sister was actually Revan, just like in the game. Having the Exile in Revan's place in the events of K1 looked interesting to me, but when it was revealed that she was actually Revan, I was surprised in a bad way. What began as an interesting alternate story turned into just another LSF Revan fic without any qualities in the story that set it apart from any other fic. Don't get me wrong, the author is great at writing, but this story was too similar to the game for my tastes.
Estarc chapter 37 . 5/19/2007
OK, since I've focused on criticism in my previous reviews, this last one is going to sum up all the positive of this story, and hopefully explain the mystery of why I read it the whole way through when my reviews gave the impression I hated it.

Well, first, the idea of Revan having a twin sister, who happens to be the Exile, is a brilliant one. That one is probably the best in this story, in my opinion.

Revan's eyes mirroring the Force was also pretty nifty-and it helped to distinguish her from other Jedi, as if she was beyond them.

The fact that people would know what Revan looks like is another good one, and her use of a mask in the dueling ring was far more sensible than a mere fake name.

You're explanation about the Star Forge's power source, while good, was not one I personally find plausible-though I have a very charitable view of Revan and her reasons for turning to the Darkside. According to canon, she was nearly destroyed by the dark energies on Malachor V (before the planet was destroyed) and used the Darkside to save her life.

Explaining away Master Vrook's bitchiness was also well done.

Right, I'm pretty sure there were more things I liked, but those were the ones that stuck with me.

Now, I will sum up my major problems with the story though.

Right, Revan's pure lightside personality was one. i believe that straying hives a story depth-and you certainly implied that Revan had a lot of trouble with the Darkside before, that it was a constant temptation-Revan only experienced this once-when she found Master Zhar strapped into the Star Forge. All in all, it made the story a bit flat and two dimensional.

The lack of fight scenes was also irritating, and the fact that the fight scenes you did include were lame does not help. You made everyone seem like weaklings.

The skipping ahead was very irritating, at first. The huge skips of almost all pertinent events in the game also sucked. These two issues are related very closely of course, and I wished you had not written it like that.

And lastly, your pairings sucked-Bastila/Carth and Mission/Dustil? Horrible. Admittedly, the former is the one I object to most. Bastila is one of my favorite characters and seeing her with Carth really annoyed me. I also object to Bastila herself-her role was minimized a fair bit, and her character was eroded and she was portrayed as weak. Naturally, I was most offended.

Alright, in the end, I am glad I read this. I will most likely check out the sequel as well, soon. Keep up the good work and don't let reviewers like me get you down. :)

Congratulations on the account of writing this enjoyable FanFiction. I wish you the best of luck in your future writing pursuits.
Estarc chapter 36 . 5/19/2007
Well, that was certainly interesting I did not expect Canderous to do that.
Estarc chapter 35 . 5/19/2007
I was certainly not expecting that. Now, if Revan wasn't such a coward, she would use her anger and her pain to strengthen herself. Turning away from that which tempts or scares you is not strength-facing it is.
Estarc chapter 34 . 5/19/2007
OK, the Star Forge is reached. Now, I am prepared to read a summa- actually, I am prepared to skip ahead past all everything straight to Bastila. Let get to it.
141 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »