Reviews for Seeing Double
Estarc chapter 33 . 5/19/2007
Nearing the end, I see. I am anticipating a rather canon ending, since you have a sequel that follows the evnts of KotOR II and the real Aeryn.
Estarc chapter 32 . 5/19/2007
Well, I wasn't expecting that. I had expected the other Rakata to steal the One's body instantaneously. Well, I see I was wrong.

And that was a very creative idea, with the prison and all. Good thinking.
Estarc chapter 31 . 5/19/2007
Not much to say. I don't really understand Revan's motivations for, well, being good. You have not made them clear to me.
Estarc chapter 30 . 5/19/2007
I personally do not agree with your interpretation of the Darkside - and especially of Revan. You have removed the qualities that made her a hero. She is now essentially a pawn of the Jedi Council.

If you don't know what qualities I'm talking about, play the games again, talk to Kreia a bit, use your imagination.
Estarc chapter 29 . 5/19/2007
So, Revan is allowing her self doubt to weaken herself? A very bitter set of events, if you ask me. I don't like it.
Estarc chapter 28 . 5/19/2007
The pass card seems just as risky, to me, as storming the docking bay. Though, if the door guard didn't make a fuss, you would get into the base with no injuries and no alarm - for a time.
Estarc chapter 27 . 5/19/2007
And so we have some personal stuff. How wonderful.
Estarc chapter 26 . 5/19/2007
Are we ever going to see a decent fight scene?
Estarc chapter 25 . 5/19/2007
What, so I was right and Aeryn really is Revan? Ugh, you're are soo predictable.
Estarc chapter 24 . 5/19/2007
So, what's the story with Dustil? Did he just, er, forget to disable to transmission device, or something?
Estarc chapter 23 . 5/19/2007
Yes, quote Obi-Wan's words. But yes, I agree that Dantooine would only have had thousands of people to kill. It is not very densely populated.
Estarc chapter 22 . 5/19/2007
I am not going to stop reviewing because of the Bastila/Carth romance, like I said I would, but I am going to complain about it.

The pairing of Bastila and Carth is implausible. It is implausible in the game, it is implausible when their respective personalities are analyzed, it is implausible when compared to their actions. It is implausible in your FanFiction, because you have not changed them or their actions in any way that would explain the relationship. if you were going to write a bad pairing you should of, at least, attemtped to do a good job ratehr than just going -

Mockery: "Right, I want Carth and Bastila to get together, but I like Aeryn too much to waste time on them, so I'll just get 'em drunk, and throw in a kiss or two. True love."
Estarc chapter 21 . 5/18/2007
They could feel her sickness with the Force? That actually makes a lot of sense, and it kind of emphasis just how many problems Bastila has with her mother.
Estarc chapter 20 . 5/18/2007
Ugh, well, I guess that means Dustil will stay with them, then. And I have not come across that idea before. Bravo.
Estarc chapter 19 . 5/18/2007