Reviews for Seeing Double
Estarc chapter 18 . 5/18/2007
Not much to say. It was interesting to find out Malak does care for Aeryn though.
Estarc chapter 17 . 5/18/2007
I would have left Korriban for last - but that's just me. And I certainly would not have tried to draw extra attention to myself.
Estarc chapter 16 . 5/18/2007
I doubt Uthar would stutter for any reason save physical inability to converse normally. I am sure he woulds crawl if it suited him - though he would hate it - but I believe he would have more, grace, or finesse, while doing it.
Estarc chapter 15 . 5/18/2007
That practical joke was a bad idea. I would not have tried it in the first place. What if, for example, if Bastila, thinking Carth seduced her, flew into a rage, killed him, fell to the Darkside etc... very irresponsible of them.
Estarc chapter 14 . 5/18/2007
You skip a lot of battles. I hope you write some of the more interesting ones, such as with Uthar/Yuthura.
Estarc chapter 13 . 5/18/2007
If this story has a Bastila/Carth romance, I will stop reviewing.
Estarc chapter 12 . 5/18/2007
The shower scene is soo cliche. Boo. Uncreative.

Why does everyone always go the planet of Kashyk first? I 'spose it would be to get Jolee, huh? And Bacca's Blade is a pretty beastly sword. Still, I like going to Kashyk last and going "I am Darth Revan you old man" and hearing "Yup, nice to meet you" in return. Eccentric old coot. :)
Estarc chapter 11 . 5/18/2007
They killed the droids with minor injuries? WHAT DIFFICULTY DO YOU PLAY ON? THOSE DROIDS ARE DAMN POWERFUL! On easy, they weren't too hard to beat, yes, but they freaking made me use up all my shields and medpacs on difficult. Though, admittedly, I did only have Bastila and Revan in my party. Perhaps an extra gun would have helped, but I doubt it would have made the damn things easy.

Vrook always surprised me. He always seems in danger of falling to the Darkside himself. He has the temperament for it. Even Mace Windu, who used numerous aspects of the Darkside and whose Lightsaber Form was so immersed in darkness it made everyone who ever studied it (save Windu himself) fall to the Darkside, is more of a Jedi than Vrook.
Estarc chapter 10 . 5/18/2007
I assume Aeryn was talking about the crystal that grows with thw owner? While the idea was really, really cool, I reckon they should have made it like Mantle of the Force and Heart of the Guardian - a unique color that increases the stats of the other crystals equipped.

I do like seeing more attachments growing between Aeryn and everyone. I suppose the Exile did form bonds far easier though, so it is easy enough to explain.
Estarc chapter 9 . 5/18/2007
Not that you care, but I just felt like saying that I don't like Carth. Well, I do not like main character/Carth romances. Other than that, Carth is a pretty all right bloke. I just hate him and his stupid romance side quest.

I like Canderous though, but again, though the romance would be far more tolerable, I could easily do without it.

Of course, MALAK is far, far worse.
Estarc chapter 8 . 5/18/2007
Is Mando’a a language that appears in canon, or were you merely making it up? Either way, it shows creativeness, though I think I prefer knowing exactly what everyone's saying.
Estarc chapter 7 . 5/18/2007
Who is the other presence in Bastila's mind? Revan? And why was Bastila's mind... damaged? Was it because of the extra presence, or because of the neural inhibitor?
Estarc chapter 6 . 5/18/2007
Okay, so we have Zaalbar. Cool. I liked the scene with Canderous. It makes sense that they should have seen the face of their greatest enemy.
Estarc chapter 5 . 5/18/2007
Why did you skip Mission's introduction? Couldn't think of anything to change, or something? Alright then.
Estarc chapter 4 . 5/18/2007
Trask a traitor? Well, I liked Trask too much to possibly believe he was a traitor in canon, but your explanation worked very well. And yes, anti-climactic indeed. ;) Very good.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »