Reviews for Just For Tonight
SummerInReverse chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Okay, so I don't agree with seme Ed. I know you said TECHNICALLY Roy wasn't the Uke, but it sure seemed like it! Usual Roy is the aggressive one, making Ed blush. This was a nice twist though. It's not like they went ALL-THE-WAY any way. Overall, this was very good. :)
Vamptisha chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
wow...they finally switch
Thisismedealwithit chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Well if he isnt really seme and he isnt technically uke then didint you fail your challenge? :)
Akemi101xoxo chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
OMG this is RLY good! I definetly luved it :3
animefangirlNoriko chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Um. I have seen "uke" and "seme" before ... *confusion* Translation please?

Cute! Win.

Caramello Kennedy chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
lol. awsome fic... yeah im being a useless reviewer... well im tired! :D

E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Yes! And besides, Ed AcTeD seme.

But what was Roy trying to say? Just that it was wrong?
2365789 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
me like like *drool*
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
for just a moment there I was like, HUH? LOL...part of me was going Go ED GO!

sixbynine chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
damn it! the ending ruined it! you should have made roy the uke. This was well written and even believable:D royuke *runs off into own world*
GoddesssBoiHel chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Chii liked it was terribly short though. Chii wanted more.
ZheM chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Ugh...I keep messing up and having to type these twice... Anyway, a little role-playing anyone? lol I loved the end.

I like how unsure Roy seems, it's unusual considering the age difference..and *whispers* the height difference. Shh!

I love the tidbit about the smell of a burnt match reminding Ed of Roy. (I keep wanting to type Al instead of Ed...That would make it a whole other story lol)
TheDevilMayCry chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Hot and sexy, I like it! As usual, wonderful chapters and stories! :D
RaylenEX chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
It's a really nice story! The way you potrayed the two was very nice :)
Maris chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Heh, at first when I read the summary and author's notes, I was hesitant to read this, because I automatically picture Roy as the seme and Ed as the uke whenever I indulge in Fullmetal Alchemist slash. But this was still a damn good read, and now you let me see that Ed can be hot when he's being the seme just like he can be cute when he's being the uke! Even though Roy wasn't technically the uke, I'd say you still fulfilled the challenge, since Ed is definetely in the dominant position here...and he is on top in a way. Heh.

I liked how the roles were reversed so that Roy was hesitant while Ed was confident- after all, Ed's been known to go after what he wants until he gets it. I think these guys were both in-character, since Ed can be agressive while Roy can be pretty mellow, and I can see where Roy would enjoy laying back for once and letting his concerns and worries go, even though he would of course resist at first, since he struggles with his problems every day (which is familiar to him, whereas letting Ed be controlling is not, hence his hesitation). Okay, I hope that made sense...

I'm glad you have more time to write now!