Reviews for Frayed
Supervillegirl chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
OMG! I did not see that coming! Sam's going insane. I love that whole "What makes you think I'm still alive?" Sent chills down my spine.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
Wonderful angst fix for this junkie.

Feelz naaaazzze.

*smiles slowly*

Thank you for this lovely little road trip. We didn't go very far, but we sure as Hell took the scenic route. And sometimes that's better than a long journey.

Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
Wow, you don't mess around. When you get busy, you get dayummn bizzay.

Woo hoo! Yeah! I love it.

Now finish administering the coup de grace.

*grins*
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
BTW, I'm enjoying the music references. Gotta have tunes with my fics. It's like having spuds with out gravy other wise.

Deans smiles, a little wistful. "Sammy, what makes you think I'm still alive?"

Aaaaaaaaaand she tightens up the tension a notch...

Angst me, baby!

*smirk*
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Dean quirks an eyebrow. "Always, little brother. Funny and handsome. That's why chicks dig me."

Sam smirks. "I thought they dig you because they're too drunk to know better."

:) Love that.

Since they're both taking naps, can I rub their tummies?

*hopes*
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I'm ready for a roadtrip with you. What tunes you gonna play?

Love the Bro Moments.
Ethos chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
Wow... weird, scary, sad... This was a very well-written and interesting story. Still, if I read through this again, I'm going to make sure I don't do it right before bed time. *shiver* Good job!
bubblesquirt chapter 5 . 6/18/2007
The part of Sam's brain that is still functioning is growing rapidly smaller.

Another shot rings out and Sam feels the same hook that was pulling at his throat lodge in his shoulder instead and presto! the gun is out of his hands and he's on his back, as if by magic. He blinks up at the ceiling, amazed at the trick.

Someone lit his shoulder on fire. What the hell?

The words fall from his lips like rain because his face is wet.

Sam's hand is clamped around Dean's wrist like his brother is the last life boat in the world.

For some reason Sam can't talk because his throat is broken and he can't get a deep enough breath to fix it.

He's standing on a beach with Dean and the sky is falling and there's a black wave rushing up and the last thing he hears is Dean saying: "I'm already gone."

This story was crazy good. Thank you so much for sharing! I can't wait to read more of your stories. And did you post a sequel? I'm so excited!
bubblesquirt chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
He takes a deep shuddering breath and reigns in the fear. It won't go easy. It's a tenacious bitch with greedy fingers and stubborn feet.

Smoke spirals up toward the ceiling and a sickening smell fills the room. It seeps into his clothes and hair. Into his pores. He coughs and covers his face with a sleeve. The smoke curls along the ceiling. It hovers like a spirit.

-Amazing description and detail.

"A little slow for a demon, aren’t you?" Sam smiles but the look does not meet his eyes. His eyes are deadly. This is what it's like to be Dean, he thinks. To be the protector. Sam's finger itches on the trigger.

-Perfect.

Sam’s smile moves into a megawatt beam at his brother’s compliment... The smile drops a few watts.

"I’m dead," Dean finishes.

And there it is.

They look at one another.

Sam tries for humor but he’s shaking and he’s sick and his head hurts. "Do you notice how I’m talking to you?"

Something’s wrong.

kind of–

This isn’t real.

kind of–

He has to wake up. WAKE. UP.

wooden. Leaden. Stiff. Take your pick.

This is so fricking sad. I can't believe this. This is amazing for your first Supernatural story. You write both the characters well.
bubblesquirt chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
There is a definite vibe of something not right. It hangs over the room like a veil.

He wants to lash out, break things, make noise until Dean sits up and gives Sam that patented look that says: What the fuck?

"Dude. Did you just blow your nose on my shirt?"

"No. I was just-"

"Crying like a little girl?" Dean asks.

"Thanks, man. I already got that memo."

"If you're done being Girlfriend in Coma pack your stuff."

Deans smiles, a little wistful. "Sammy, what makes you think I'm still alive?"

Gasp. WHAT? OMG!
bubblesquirt chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
A finger of sun pokes Sam in the eye around six.

-I can't believe how much your writing blows me away. I love it!

The same uneasiness he felt last night . . . and a whisper of panic. What the hell?

"Rise and shine, Jasmine," he says softly. "It's a whole new world."

-HILARIOUS.

He closes his eyes and offers up a prayer to God or his mom or whoever is listening.

-Precious.

Dean grins. "Breathe, dude. I think you just won the grand prize for longest run-on sentence ever."

-Cute.

Sam smirks. "I thought they dig you because they're too drunk to know better."

"That shade of green does not become you, Sammy."

"Do you need help to the bathroom?" Dean sing-songs in a fake little old lady voice. "What, am I a cripple all of a sudden?"

"Sam," Dean's voice holds a warning. "This is the part where you stop saying words."

I'm glad this story is finished so I don't have to wait for updates. Woohoo!
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
...one part of his brain still whispering "It's okay," while his mouth screamed "Die you fucker, DIE!" and he screamed so loud something felt like it broke in his throat or maybe in his head.

The room spins a moment like he just stepped off a carousel but then it shifts back into focus.

His mind flips through a rolodex of memories and selects the image of Dean lying in the puddle in the basement with the Raw Head. He snaps the rolodex shut.

-Nice.

But suddenly he’s tired, so tired he doesn’t care if there’s a fucking tree growing out of his hair, he’s going to sleep.

His brain flicks through the rolodex. He’s in Sparta, Wisconsin. He’s at the Lucky Six Motel.

Dean snorts. "That was awesome Sam. You can call me Princess names all night as long as I get to sleep through ‘em."

-Perfect Dean.

Dean cuts him off. "So you admit you’re a chicken. I’m shocked and chagrined."

He pats his pillow, trying to get comfortable. "Okay, not really. I’ve always known that. But I’ll pretend to be shocked and chagrined if you want."

-Again, perfect Dean.

Dean makes a face. "Sam, please tell me you woke me up for something more important than this conversation."

Sam rolls his eyes and lays back. Jerk, he thinks. But he’s smiling. And what he really means is: I’m glad you’re okay.

-Perfect ending.

This is exciting! But not that it's a death!fic... :(
nocturnal08 chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
AH! Creepy.
Poaetpainter chapter 5 . 4/9/2007
Man.. I've read this like 3 times now... Still damn good! (faving)
heather03nmg chapter 5 . 2/7/2007
That was an awesome story, great plot but I can't believe you killed my Dean. I'll only read the sequel if you promise to bring him back.