Reviews for Fix You
eterna-romantica03 chapter 9 . 6/18/2016
Not too keen with Harry's approach. Who is he to question Ginny's choices when he is drunk, good for nothing millionaire? Who the hell is he to demand all or nothing? I was rooting for Ginny and now I'm disappointed. Then again, I am a very matured woman and experienced. You are or were very young when you wrote this.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 6 . 6/17/2016
Harry can't expect Ginny to be the same.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Always wondered what must have been like for Ginny during those months away from Harry while the war went on. In that blasted epilogue 'all was well' but I'm certain it wasn't. So, let's see what was it like after the war and how Harry and Ginny dealt with it.
Elena
marinka chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
really good story:)
Ginnyanomymous chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
U got a great fanfic here!
Booklover101 chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
I loved it and really hope u keep writing maybe one day u can be a published author it's what I'm planning to do anyway. I especially love the way u ended it and how everyone found out about the relationship. Hope to read more of your stories soon!
voltorb6 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Love it
Abraxan chapter 14 . 11/10/2009
What a charming story! I thoroughly enjoyed it! And I agree with you, Knightsbridge does the most amazing and thoughtful reviews!

Keep up the good work!

Abraxan
BocMage chapter 14 . 8/29/2009
Excellent story, long enough to get engaged and really feel for the characters and get into a decent plot line. Short enough that it can be finished in a couple of hours. Good work and good luck,

-Mage
Katie chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
I thought moody died in your story..?
letmeupme chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
“Not that stupid string thing!”

Gotta luv that -Slightly Superstitious Girl from Far East
frb234 chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
I like how you used the Newspaper articles to progress through the war. It allows the reader to know all the important details without delaying your story.
Novik chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Well, that was far more interesting than I had expected. A remarkable gem seemingly undervalued in terms of reviewers.

Original, audacious, masterfully crafted and beautifully phrased.

All in all, one of the most enjoyable fanfictions of all time. Really very well done :)
SammyJo8 chapter 14 . 4/10/2008
wow! i am so completely in love with this story! great great GREAT JOB with the writing, and especially with the story line. so cute.

(i especially liked the muse song! ] )

i loved it! ]
hgfan1111 chapter 14 . 3/12/2008
I'm surprised that I've not read this before. I really enjoyed the whole thing. The middle chapters with all the angst had me riveted to the computer. Well done.