Reviews for Fix You
marinka chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
really good story:)
Ginnyanomymous chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
U got a great fanfic here!
Booklover101 chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
I loved it and really hope u keep writing maybe one day u can be a published author it's what I'm planning to do anyway. I especially love the way u ended it and how everyone found out about the relationship. Hope to read more of your stories soon!
voltorb6 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Love it
Abraxan chapter 14 . 11/10/2009
What a charming story! I thoroughly enjoyed it! And I agree with you, Knightsbridge does the most amazing and thoughtful reviews!

Keep up the good work!

Abraxan
BocMage chapter 14 . 8/29/2009
Excellent story, long enough to get engaged and really feel for the characters and get into a decent plot line. Short enough that it can be finished in a couple of hours. Good work and good luck,

-Mage
Katie chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
I thought moody died in your story..?
letmeupme chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
“Not that stupid string thing!”

Gotta luv that -Slightly Superstitious Girl from Far East
frb234 chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
I like how you used the Newspaper articles to progress through the war. It allows the reader to know all the important details without delaying your story.
Novik chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Well, that was far more interesting than I had expected. A remarkable gem seemingly undervalued in terms of reviewers.

Original, audacious, masterfully crafted and beautifully phrased.

All in all, one of the most enjoyable fanfictions of all time. Really very well done :)
SammyJo8 chapter 14 . 4/10/2008
wow! i am so completely in love with this story! great great GREAT JOB with the writing, and especially with the story line. so cute.

(i especially liked the muse song! ] )

i loved it! ]
hgfan1111 chapter 14 . 3/12/2008
I'm surprised that I've not read this before. I really enjoyed the whole thing. The middle chapters with all the angst had me riveted to the computer. Well done.
Orwhatwehave chapter 14 . 1/7/2008
Best way to end a story that I've seen yet... so so so so perfect... the rest was good too, but the end was just incredible
Priestess Kohana chapter 14 . 12/29/2007
Awesome story, keep up the amazing work!

K
xturkeyxsexygranneh chapter 14 . 12/22/2007
good fic. mushy and dramatic. i like it. :D