Reviews for To The Winner
Holy shit. This is a work of art. Cannibalism is a rarely touched upon topic, it's glad to see you portrayed it so well. Is it odd that I'm not disturbed?
jj chapter 1 . 1/7
oh snap...ohsnapohsnapohsnap
TornUpBird chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
O - O did not expect ending at all but great oneshot
SapphireFox9 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Even though the topic was disturbing it was well written and to my surprise I liked it. I've never been really sensative to gory topics and actually get anoiyed when a book I'm reading doesn't have a little gore in it. (I'm actually more sensative to phisical contact, kissing, hand holding, hugs, and sometimes sex.) But cannabilism has never once entered my mind but the way you wrote this made me actually want more. I will not criticize this but praise this and ask for more of this.

Fun little tidbit whenever I watch movies with fighting or gory bits I would always criticize how realistic the blood splatter was or how they were killed. I would always expect realistic gore.

(Please do not think of me as phyco or a murder in disguise, I just like a little action in my life and is studying to be an animator/concept artist. I'm also critical when comes to details, do don't call the cops on me!)
cknakzex chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I...love the story-telling. The ending was...unexpected. o_o I don't know, but I also thought the ending was sort of...confusing. When did Naruto start...doing that... o_O? Hope people don't think there's something wrong with me when I say that this was amazing. XD I just really loved the story-telling. LOL. It actually took a long while for me to just be like, 'what the heck; just read it; it's only fiction,' and actually read this after seeing it come up several times in my SasuNaru fic searches. XD Anyway, it's always good to challenge yourself as a writer/story-teller, and thanks for sharing.
outcarnate chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I love how in a turnabout, Naruto ate him in the end. I've never read a fic like this in my entire life. It a sick, demented way, I found it quite beautiful. *quietly checks herself into an asylum*
madStrawberry chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
that's really...amazing .

I don't have a lot to say but... This story is very much cool 3
eienternity chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Wow that was way more interesting than I thought it would be. Impressive, if I do say myself.
carolineAcappella chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I LOVE YOU.

I really do! This was so demented, twisted, disturbing, whatever, that I couldn't take my eyes away from it. I'm one of those lucky people who has a strong stomach, so I couldn't help but love it! I have no criticism for this, it's fantastic as it is!
Ringleader101 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Ya know as disturbing and freaky a tha oneshot was... It was actually a pretty intresting and good story.
The Blood Red Pen chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This story literally made me sick. Good job!

This is most definately the most disturbing fic I've ever read. It's also really well written and the ending was killer.

But seriously, I'm kind of regretting reading this because I'm two seconds from vomiting. Still a good fic!
noname00 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I wont lie, I did want to exit off this when Sasuke started "eating" but I decided to stick to and finish this(: Surprisingly I liked the ending
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
one of the best horror fic's I've read. I didn't expect that ending.
mrs teddy chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Just amazing. It's so perfectly dark that I can't help but love it.
viscomica chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Loved it. There's not much else to say, really.