Reviews for Sokka's Delicate Mission
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2018
This is funny
AnotherGenericNerd chapter 4 . 9/2/2015
this is on the verge of crack.

…or the reader thinking the author is on crack.
Qwerty chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
OH MY GOD
FREAKING OZAI
FREAKING.
OZAI.
THIS IS AMAZING
destiny wings chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
oh lol..this stuff is hilarious xD continue plzz~
neldluva chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
Heh, this is definitely not my usual reading material, but I'm glad I took a chance! This is so hilarious. Somehow, I can really picture Sokka doing all of this. I hope there's more! :D
BFDreaming chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
In conclusion, lol.
Awesomoisawesome chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I really hope you update this one. it's so funny.
Hack.Drawer chapter 7 . 2/26/2008
LOLZ. Why haven't you cont'd this fic? ZOMG itz leik da awesome with 'teh'. XD JK. But this was hilarious, and S narrating it makes it even more so. I love how he described his awesome grace and stuff like that, and Z following him around like S's something is just priceless. It's crazy~! XD Please continue. somehow. someway.
Mof13 chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
MORE!
drq chapter 7 . 1/11/2008
Worthy of a medal on sheer funniness alone.
Muuni chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
Oh my god, this is hilarious! I was laughing the whole way through. I love the way Sokka makes lame excuses for everything. Update or I will DIE. I will DIE.
taffy0823 chapter 6 . 9/25/2007
I actually didn't read the whole Ozai speech, but since you said something, I'm going to go back to it.

LOL, that was funny.

OZAI: So what are you going to name the child?

SOKKA: Sokka. After myself. Even if it’s a girl.

lm?o

I get the feeling that perhaps you share some of Sokka's more persistant personality traits. Is this true?
taffy0823 chapter 5 . 9/25/2007
Yes, you are freaking cruel to Zuko.
taffy0823 chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
“Want to help me singe-handedly destroy the Fire Nation?”

“But... it won’t be single-handed if I help you...”

I waved a hand of dismissal. “Singe-handed, double-handed, whatever. You in?”

You are a genius. I tip my hat, raise my glass, or other give honor action, to you.
taffy0823 chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
This is genius! I apparently never understood Sokka the way you do. Forgive me. I must watch Avatar more closely.