Reviews for The Look in His Eyes
tenornotes chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Wonderful. Just enough to make a mark. I won't forget this fan fiction. Absolutely loved that last line. I'd love to see more FMA work from you. You have a talent!
screamersilent chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Last line made me cry. this story is amazing
Phantomsnow chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
good. i think it deserves a second part.
Spirix chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
... I love this story. Excellent work. This actually stirred me. I'm off to see what else you have written
lovelyduckling80 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
wow.

that's... deep. Way deep.
Roy Mustang 08 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
The story was great
sarahanne chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I've only seen a few episodes of this show, but I liked this piece. I'm not a big fan of guy/guy pairings, but you did a great job with this, and now I don't think I could go for anything else. You're incredible.
coolio chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I don't know anything about this show, but I wanted to see if you were as good with other series as you are with SM. You are.

Very sad. I'm curious about the show now. Does Ed ever get back to that other Roy?

Loved it.
Fading Grace chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
That was...wow. Beautiful. Beautiful emotion, beautiful sequence of events - to build it, I mean - and beautiful writing and diction. You are for the win. I think I'm in love with you now.
Edtheoddfish chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Very lovely.

Good job on writing it.
TheSoulmater chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
My god you have me in tears after that heartrendering rollarcoaster of angstyness.

The characters are so indepth that you really feel for them, and I have to say Alter!Roy's last line really left a dagger in my heart(sorry overly romanitic fangirl here) yet it was the perfect line to end it with.

I think everybody needs a big hug now *Group huggles*

Holly

X
Petite Souris chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
This is a sad but great story, thanks for writing it :)
fangirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Really nice. Sad, but nice. I liked the way you've described Ed.
royfan chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
that is so sad. really, i never get emotional in anything 0 but this is just too sad!

i love it, thank you.
Sassy-Chan chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Wow. This was so depressingly beautiful! I haven't seen the movie yet-when are you going to let me borrow it, anyway?-but I'm familiar with the story, and I loved your insights into Ed's reasons for staying in our world. I loved those little flashback conversations, too. It let us see another perspective on Roy without breaking his first person POV. You were able to provide variety without breaking the continuity of the story. This was amazing, and everything I've come to expect from you.

You know, it's funny. Having met you and knowing that you're one of those people who are cheerful ALL THE FREAKING TIME, it's amusing that you have such a knack for writing angst. If I didn't actually know you, I'd have guessed you were one of those dark-loving, depressed people. How can you get inside depressed people's heads when you're never depressed? You're funny.

Nicely done. I loved the word play and the way you kept going back to previous comments or thoughts and twisting them around until they mean something completely different. You really are fantastic.

So...when are you going to lend me the movie? I'll just keep nagging until you do. Might as well give in!