Reviews for Still Waters Run Deep
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...

cybersteins chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I want to leave a review specifying moments this fic deserved to be praised for eventually, but for now: flawless pace, a story with a pairing in it instead of a pairing with a story in it. Hinata and Sasuke both have their own deep journeys, detailed problems, honest traumas, and complex points of view, which is very hard for any writer to BALANCE, without involving these two introverted gold mines of angst. Definitely in my top five Sasuke/Hinata fics, and more than earns a place on anyone's Sasuke or Hinata character pieces recs as well.
ditchmydismay chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
This is my favorite chapter so far
It's making my heart melt.
anonnie chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
I know you have not updated in a while but I enjoyed reading this. I thought it was well written and refreshing.

Thank you.
MLeggyLeaf chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
Amazing. That's what.
At first, I wasn't entirely sure, where this fic gonna be.
Very very angst-y (is that a word? Ah well..)
I like when the character musing, thinking, tearing apart their own life like the medic-nin try to separate muscles and what not.
It wasn't fun, to know the details, not just fuzzzyy explanations of hows and whys, etc. It's kinda depressing and asking a lot of patience especially with sasuke. And his horrid misfortunes. But I just well, genuinely surprised when hinata
did that infront of the council. I know something will happen. But i am glad it was like that. And no, i am not sadist or something. I am just relieved that . Hinata really showed it. Showed what she wants. What's right to convince them. Maybe the right then is to force it, to brand her decision as their own.
Not just try to talk it out like the usual pattern of story similar like this when the main character was cornered and have their decision questioned.
Though her method was Hinata is not that hinata anymore?
What will sasuke react?
He did say to her to shove the elders to hell when necessary.

And and this is different, kakashi said he likes hinata cause he has no history, significant ones that is. I don't think that important. I mean that's like, well duh, sensei, so what? That's just you try to put human relationship into some physics theory trash. Not important. I agree with kakashi. Kakashi hadn't tried hard enough to help his own disciple. He's gone soft and caught off guard. All his talk about shinobi abandoning hing their comrade are trash is just words. He should have known better.
Lol here i am trashing kaka!
Sorry, no worry he is one of my fave characters. I think i write much. I'll stop now. You are very good in writing. Wish you weell. And sorry for spells and bad writing. I can't use my cps button. I am beginning to think that orochimaru has tweaking my keyboard.
Ja ne!
flagship chapter 21 . 7/22/2013
This story is just stunning. The relationship between Sasuke and Hinata is so well done: they help each other, yes, try to fix each other and try to help each other hold everything together and align the broken pieces, but it's not enough. The only thing that would fix them, I think, would be the therapy mentioned in your post-Still Waters oneshot.

And the imagery you use when writing is just phenomenal. The Hyuuga clan as you've described it is amazing and intricate and it rings truer than any other depiction I've seen. I think the first description that took my breath away was the koi fish looking like gold coins in the dark water of the garden where Hinata and Sasuke walk. Then the scene where Sasuke walks through the house, much later, after Hiashi's death, and the house is full of its clan and the smoke that smells like opium. You describe the Hyuuga house as being so physically warm but the residents as individual slivers of light, cold in their autonomy and their plots and their lines of influence and power, dividing the clan into a household with many rooms. It's beautiful, the way you write.
MLeggyLeaf chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
Welll, huft!
That was one of the darkest sasuhina fic i ever read!
Super angst, emotions overflowing everywhere , i wanna cry...
I like it. Elaborating the story and describing what really happens in their minds. Twisted. Dark.
But it's balanced! The last part was so ...romantic, sickly sweet,
i don't know whether i wanna cry or die laughing from the cuteness. It's well written. I am glad that finally sasuke can make his own decision. I hope he can stay true to his nindo, ninja way!
It's like naruto had unknowingly helped hinata, in turn hinata helped sasuke...
And i am wondering about orochi too. The snake must be planning something fishy.
MLeggyLeaf chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
This is depressing... Really... But well written tooo..
silverscribbles chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
I like this Hinata! She's soft-spoken, but more confident! Okay, off to the next chapter :)
seashells chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
good one
Ro0w'z chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Ro0w'z chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Ro0w'z chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
I really like this type of frames
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
oooh! good chapter

Hina students lol
bleebloop chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
My jaw hitting the ground : o
i've never read a sushina quite like that...I love how dark you kept it. this is how it should be done!
Jeeze...and as bad as all those thing that happened to sasuke are, i think your portrayal of his mental state is dead on. he wouldn't just be some cocky fuck/ or instantly naruto team seven cuddles/ or easily healed. his tortured soul felt so authentic. And even though hinata and him weren't together very long, the development of their relationship was a 100% believable and authentic. it makes sense why they would be together. It was amazing to see Hinata's gradual transformation too!
And as much as i like her more confident side (actually doing something about her problems), i can't wait to see her fall back into sasuke's arms *le sighn* lol
Or at least their coming together. (i'm hoping this ends on a happy note! If it doesn't i suppose i can always make something up in my head lol :] I want them to restore uchiha by blending it with Hyuga :}}} Also, i think hanabi's adorable. I like that she calls sasuke Mean. I think that's hilarious.