Reviews for Still Waters Run Deep
midoriyue chapter 15 . 11/3/2007
One of the first stories Ive cared to continue reading. Very interesting, look forward to future chapters, ill definitely keep an eye out.
kenshinlover2002 chapter 15 . 11/3/2007
Awesome chapter, She's finally leader and w/ Sasuke by her side she will get that clan to be better people (I hope).

Update soon.
Higanbana chapter 15 . 11/1/2007
Yay, I was so happy to see you uploaded another chapter. I really want to know what Sasuke signed though.

The development of their relationship is wonderful and very believable.
Jigokudayu chapter 15 . 10/28/2007
Wow, this is really good. Your writing is awesome. I can't wait to read more.
Kara chapter 15 . 10/28/2007
Very nice! Your descriptions are amazing, and I could really tell how Hinata and Sasuke felt.
Jinhito chapter 15 . 10/27/2007
You know how much love I carry in my heart of hearts for you... but uh it never hurts for me to keep telling you time and time again. Expect more sincere and overly lovey-dovey comments to your livejournal where I can type without worry of spamming the review sections. :D;;
sassafrasss chapter 15 . 10/27/2007
This Piece is absolutely amazing, and I am thirlled you updated. It's sad it gets so little recognition for rthe beuty that it is. I hope you write more for this, but take your time. It wouldnt be as good if your didnt.
july's winter chapter 15 . 10/26/2007
I always, always love the way you write. Another great read, worth the wait. Please do keep up the prose!
Thien Minh chapter 15 . 10/26/2007
It sure was worth the long wait. I was happy when I opened my mail and found an update from you.

By far, Still Waters Run Deep has got to be my favorite SasuHina fic. You didn't let us down with this chapter. The mood that you managed to create from the beginning was still there. The characterizations was magnificent to me. I liked how you managed to show a different perspective of Hinata and Sasuke's character in this chapter. And also the reaction of the Hyuuga relatives. They really were manipulative indeed. And I already imagined this was how they were going to react if this truly happened.

And I'm really excited as to how this story will flow from here on. I will be waiting for an update.

Ja!

Thien
Sabriel41 chapter 15 . 10/26/2007
As always, beautiful. I enjoyed the star metaphor, and liked the sequences with Sasuke in particular - you weave history and possibility very, very well.

Thank you - this chapter may have made my morning.

Cheers,

Sabriel.
Arcalyn chapter 14 . 10/14/2007
;; Please update...

I really enjoyed reading this. It:s a rather interesting and different take on the whole situation of possibilities. I hope you continues.

I particularly like the way you interchange perspective between the two.

I will note that while I am able to catch up on the time. Sometimes it:s rather confusing for me to know what has or hasn:t happened or how much time has really passed.

Just a thought. Please continue, I literally burned thru the whole fic in a day. Spare time and a lucky find.

Arc
sshhhhhhhhh chapter 8 . 10/4/2007
Great fic!

Honestly i'm likin it a LOT...

Hanifa
Sailor Hinata chapter 14 . 9/29/2007
please please update! this was one of the best sasuhina stories i've ever read!
M-dono chapter 6 . 9/16/2007
FINALLY! SOME INTIMACY!

LORD! Love lives are SO confusing!
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
it didn't seem rushed at all and i'm glad that she took him home in the first chapter, get the story going right away! :]]
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »