Reviews for Still Waters Run Deep
Oxygen Pirate chapter 7 . 12/20/2006
Man i love your story, and let me tell ya. It deserves a lot more reviews than a lot of the other stories i have seen on here.
impure impulse chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
I found this entertaining and interesting enough to read past a second chapter, which is unusual for any fic where Sasuke is paired with a female character. Consider it a testament to your writing skill.

Other things that stand out: You don't gloss over Orochimaru or his treatment of Sasuke [mental and physical], and the story is made more rewarding since it doesn't ignore the harsher aspects of the situation.

I can see Hinata as a teacher perfectly; the examples of her students scolding each other trying to please her was a nice touch.

My favorite points: The concept of Sasuke as something to be coveted by Sakura, Naruto's rival... combined with the fact that Sasuke is socially retarded, for lack of a better term. That part of the standoffishness and finding people irritating is just -him-, and not something intentional all the time.

I wish your descriptions towards the end of chapter five were a little more blunt about intention. I see them admit to liking each other, and yet it immediately seems like they're implying or discussing sex. [I could be, and almost hope I am, mistaken.] Either way, if it can still preserve the mood you've built here, a more concrete example of what exactly they're thinking might have helped. You also have lovely talent for scene description. The snow and storms and the Hyuuga's home are all very vividly described.

I look forward to more, and hope you will continue. :)
Isane chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
Wonderful, simply splendid! I love the way you're taking it slow, but not draging it out. very well written! I wonder what Hinata's team mates and Neji will say about this.. and Sakura and Naruto!... will they find out?...

Do keep ut the good work and update soon!
Niki chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
Omw I luv it :P , you're a fab writer ,hope you updatez soon

Ja Ne
stellaries chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
i love this story. i can't believe you only got 6 reviews thats crazy.
Oxygen Pirate chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
Very good update, i wonder what is going to become of them...
Oxygen Pirate chapter 5 . 12/17/2006
Good update, i really love how you portray sasuke and hinata in your story
Isane chapter 4 . 12/16/2006
I don't know if I told you already.. but if I did, I'll tell you again: God I really, really, really, really like this fanfic so much! keep up the good work and update as soon as possible!

Gambate!
Oxygen Pirate chapter 4 . 12/15/2006
I love this story, it is very well written :) i found a few mistakes on spelling on your chapters, but not enough to take to much of my attention or anything! Anyway i hope to readn another chapter soon :))
Karma chapter 3 . 12/15/2006
I second that. It's a nice start, can't wait until you update!
R.G. Waffles chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
'Loha!~

I have no idea why you haven't gotten a review (no means of offense intended there). This story is absolutely delightful! I love it! I love how Hinata brought home Sasuke, and how she's now deciding on whether or not she did the right thing. I hope Sasuke doesn't kill her! Please update soon! Peace n Mahalo!

-D.A.-