Reviews for Still Waters Run Deep
romocops chapter 21 . 12/19/2012
i never stopped reading this, i do hope you continue!
Hyuga-Hanyou-Lover chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
Good chapter I AM a new reader and hope you will update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Shit. What did the bastard do to him?! I'm still shivering now...
Guest chapter 21 . 7/18/2012
Thank you for the fanfic! It is an interesting read! :]
Guest chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
I'm sorry. I like the direction of your story for the most part, but I find myself skipping a lot because it's just a huge block of text with a loottttt of details. And angstangstangst/Sasuke's feelings and thoughts. & some of Hinata's. I like reading parts where the characters communicate more rather than superduper in depth details, I guess. I tried going through the reviews in the hopes for a hint of what's going on in the spaces where the characters aren't talking, but I gave myself a tortuous spoiler. xD Thank you for the fanfic. :]
rayningnight chapter 21 . 7/12/2012
Umm, are you ever going to continue this? It's 2012 now, and I'm not sure if you will, but I had an awesome time reading. Please tell me you are continuing. You made this story really well, and it was pretty fast-paced for the ACTUAL time-line, but it worked since they thought (and thought, and thought) so damn much for some chapters. Sometimes it felt slow. But I read every single bit, and it did all fit in. Please tell me you aren't discontinuing this story. Really, this thing could probably have a ton of reviewers if you only (no offense) changed the summary.
Most mediocre (no offence to them) writers summarize the story like how you did - by saying it's an attempt to write something. Already, this puts alarms on to some people that it wouldn't be very good. Maybe take a quote from your story and stick it there. Plus, has a new limit for summaries, so you can expand. Anyway, kudos for your story so far!

PS: Loved the story! Can't wait for more!
rayningnight chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
I seriously love how you made this so... real-ish. Like it's pretty plausible - except Hinata falling for him so quickly. I wish you made it a bit more... a bit... slower? I don't know. Something just didn't seem right here. I love this though, and I just had to review during this random chapter.

PS: The last chapter with Orochimaru was absolutely perfect. I didn't even realize exactly WHAT THE HELL the snake-thing-man was doing to Sasuke until you actually described it when Orochimaru talked about it. Ewww. But so plausible, and perfectly flowing. Loved that.
umnia chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Mei chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Dude, I literally screamed aloud reading this chapter. at that one part.

ugh my mind's version of orochimaru has just gotten creepified x100000000 *shudders*
BloodColoredRose chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
this story's so cool! i luv sasuhinas. i wonder what really happened to sasuke? anyways, i really luv this story! great descriptions! keep up the good work!
LM22102 chapter 21 . 4/20/2011
Still reading it, yo.

I could tell that the last chapter was veering off your usual style, and I think it fits. Change is coming.

Hinata, Sasuke. Independently and as one.

Sorry for the lack of review, but I just read your story in one sitting so I'm a bit, .. overwhelmed. But it was well written, the concept, the spacing, the characters. The darkness. When you said you tried to write it realistically, you did so with grace and I thank you.

On a personal point, I'm glad that Hinata is hm, say, finally becoming a Hyuuga. I want to see her prideful, strong, carrying that sun. Mhm.

Also, I had to admit, I skimmed some of the quite-too-long paragraphs of self-views. I adore the writing style, I do. But maybe it was because I was reading it all at once that I'd be too impatient to read through a dozen paragraphs of self-reflection. BUT, I wouldn't honestly, really want it any other way. Because I do love to read it that way, most of the time.

Again, thank you.
Onyx eyes and Opal eyes chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Duh! It's decent!
Gummybears chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
I was unsure about reading this, since hinata and sasuke as the two main stories didn't seem interesting to me. But your other stories on team 7 were very well written and showed how they might react after chasing for so long that it was worth a shot. So far I really like how you characterised Hinata who of course would have a diffuculty picking what was right and wrong to do esp. for missing nin. I like how you ended this chapter pointing out that there may be something about sasuke, that at least one other person went as far as he could to safe him. Good job and I'll continue reading this
hitsuzen-hime chapter 21 . 2/20/2011
Wow, well I found your story today and read up to the most recent chapter. I'm glad I missed your year long hiatus and hope you pick this project back up on a more regular schedule. It's really something special and I for one like how you've woven the weirdness of developing cannon into the fact that these kids were all messed in the head and not remembering (blocking out) huge swaths of their most recent pasts.

I really like how you've handled the political Hyuuga showdowns. The cursed seal on the Great Aunt was very impressive. I also really look forward to how you handle the rest of this conversation between Kakashi and Sasuke. I for one, have always believed that Kakashi was negligent in dealing with Sasuke's obvious mental issues prior to the whole Snake Sannin arc, it's hard not to notice that the kid is completely fucked in the head and Kakashi knows what fucked in the head looks like (pot/kettle) so having him Man up now as a Sensei is very refreshing.

I enjoy this story throughly, particularly your Sasuke who has some great internal dialogue and humor to his sarcasm and angst, and look forward to the next chapter. Please update soon!
Beloved Daughter chapter 21 . 12/17/2010
Interesting story. I really hope you plan to update it soon because I'm really confused about what happened in the Hyuuga council room. Did Hinata kill the old woman who told her to brand her sister?
233 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »