Reviews for Still Waters Run Deep
Ro0w'z chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
I really like this type of frames
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
oooh! good chapter

Hina students lol
bleebloop chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
My jaw hitting the ground : o
i've never read a sushina quite like that...I love how dark you kept it. this is how it should be done!
Jeeze...and as bad as all those thing that happened to sasuke are, i think your portrayal of his mental state is dead on. he wouldn't just be some cocky fuck/ or instantly naruto team seven cuddles/ or easily healed. his tortured soul felt so authentic. And even though hinata and him weren't together very long, the development of their relationship was a 100% believable and authentic. it makes sense why they would be together. It was amazing to see Hinata's gradual transformation too!
And as much as i like her more confident side (actually doing something about her problems), i can't wait to see her fall back into sasuke's arms *le sighn* lol
Or at least their coming together. (i'm hoping this ends on a happy note! If it doesn't i suppose i can always make something up in my head lol :] I want them to restore uchiha by blending it with Hyuga :}}} Also, i think hanabi's adorable. I like that she calls sasuke Mean. I think that's hilarious.
romocops chapter 21 . 12/19/2012
i never stopped reading this, i do hope you continue!
Hyuga-Hanyou-Lover chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
Good chapter I AM a new reader and hope you will update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Shit. What did the bastard do to him?! I'm still shivering now...
Guest chapter 21 . 7/18/2012
Thank you for the fanfic! It is an interesting read! :]
Guest chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
I'm sorry. I like the direction of your story for the most part, but I find myself skipping a lot because it's just a huge block of text with a loottttt of details. And angstangstangst/Sasuke's feelings and thoughts. & some of Hinata's. I like reading parts where the characters communicate more rather than superduper in depth details, I guess. I tried going through the reviews in the hopes for a hint of what's going on in the spaces where the characters aren't talking, but I gave myself a tortuous spoiler. xD Thank you for the fanfic. :]
rayningnight chapter 21 . 7/12/2012
Umm, are you ever going to continue this? It's 2012 now, and I'm not sure if you will, but I had an awesome time reading. Please tell me you are continuing. You made this story really well, and it was pretty fast-paced for the ACTUAL time-line, but it worked since they thought (and thought, and thought) so damn much for some chapters. Sometimes it felt slow. But I read every single bit, and it did all fit in. Please tell me you aren't discontinuing this story. Really, this thing could probably have a ton of reviewers if you only (no offense) changed the summary.
Most mediocre (no offence to them) writers summarize the story like how you did - by saying it's an attempt to write something. Already, this puts alarms on to some people that it wouldn't be very good. Maybe take a quote from your story and stick it there. Plus, has a new limit for summaries, so you can expand. Anyway, kudos for your story so far!

-Twinklefeather

PS: Loved the story! Can't wait for more!
rayningnight chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
I seriously love how you made this so... real-ish. Like it's pretty plausible - except Hinata falling for him so quickly. I wish you made it a bit more... a bit... slower? I don't know. Something just didn't seem right here. I love this though, and I just had to review during this random chapter.

-Twinklefeather

PS: The last chapter with Orochimaru was absolutely perfect. I didn't even realize exactly WHAT THE HELL the snake-thing-man was doing to Sasuke until you actually described it when Orochimaru talked about it. Ewww. But so plausible, and perfectly flowing. Loved that.
umnia chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
nice
Mei chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Dude, I literally screamed aloud reading this chapter. at that one part.

EMBARRASSING

ugh my mind's version of orochimaru has just gotten creepified x100000000 *shudders*
BloodColoredRose chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
this story's so cool! i luv sasuhinas. i wonder what really happened to sasuke? anyways, i really luv this story! great descriptions! keep up the good work!
LM22102 chapter 21 . 4/20/2011
Still reading it, yo.

I could tell that the last chapter was veering off your usual style, and I think it fits. Change is coming.

Hinata, Sasuke. Independently and as one.

Sorry for the lack of review, but I just read your story in one sitting so I'm a bit, .. overwhelmed. But it was well written, the concept, the spacing, the characters. The darkness. When you said you tried to write it realistically, you did so with grace and I thank you.

On a personal point, I'm glad that Hinata is hm, say, finally becoming a Hyuuga. I want to see her prideful, strong, carrying that sun. Mhm.

Also, I had to admit, I skimmed some of the quite-too-long paragraphs of self-views. I adore the writing style, I do. But maybe it was because I was reading it all at once that I'd be too impatient to read through a dozen paragraphs of self-reflection. BUT, I wouldn't honestly, really want it any other way. Because I do love to read it that way, most of the time.

Again, thank you.