Reviews for Rabid
RENZEI27 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
You have not updated! Please stop playing this wicked game and update!
RENZEI27 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Ok so I guess I will be the Lastest Reviewer. Well I am certainly glad that someone has written a story about Boise. Now the problem is you haven't updated since 4 YEARS ago! I really want to continue reading this so please start writing this story again!
koty m chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
This story is really good! I hope you continue it.
Era Daven chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Please update this! This is the 8th time I've read this. Seriously. But it's the only Bosie fic, and it's soo good! I almost want to write a fanfic off your fanfic! So pretty please?
Late March chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
Well, I certainly am pleased that there is at least ONE Bosie story here on ! I can't believe there aren't more!

Either way, kudos to you for starting the first one! Maybe I'll join you as number two around here. And I think that this is a very good portrayal of Bosie - I like how your female character, Mabel is not afraid to tell him that she thinks he's sick on the inside. And not afraid to take care of him. Also, it's very good that you give him smarts and therefore some substance. If he couldn't read or write than he would be less of a character; that situation may be appropriate in other stories, but not in yours.

I have to say that it was just a tad bit...overdone when she managed to hurl a knife at a moving target and hit it in the back of the neck (the dog). I mean, I don't think women quite had those skills back then.

YAY! This is such a good story that I can't wait to read more! Thank you for writing this, and I hope that you update soon! Where do you think you'll go with their relationship? You said that there might be some romance later on, but that you weren't sure. Have you decided on that yet?

Also, for my own devices and novel, did you just make up the first name Charlie for him? Or is it an actual fact that I haven't yet discovered? I can never find info on him! If you wouldn't mind telling me where you get your info on him, you can send me a PM or email me or something. Thanks!

Anyway, keep writing and update soon!
Clara Clog chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
I realise that you stopped writing this a long while back...but it's awesome! I really really enjoyed reading it. I think you've developed Bosie nicely, without being at all unrealistic. It's a really good insight into the character.

I'd love it if you wrote more-there just isn't enough Bosie fanfic out there...
nans chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
This is great. I hope you are going to keep going. I waould realy like to see were this ends.
Chikixie chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
I'm very sad to see that you haven't continued this story. I hope you will consider writing again. Much love.
BelhavenOnTap chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
You humanized a character that intrigued me, confounded me and terrified me. But remained with me long after the credits to the movie ended. This is fantastic. Cheers, Bel
Era Daven chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
In just about every film or book there's always one particular character that captures my attention, intrigues me most, and Bosie was just that in *Cold Mountain*. Thank you for developing this wonderfully wicked character.

I also love colorful inclusion of the Southern accent. Very nicely done! Update soon!
infiniteternity chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
oh Goodness, please continue? This has shown another side to the interestingly cruel character that I (frightningly) loved in Cold Mountain. You're right... there aren't enough fics about him. That's why you must, somehow, continue. Thank you for your hard work thus far!
zsra187 chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
I've been wondering for a while if you were going to update this story, and I thought i'd give you a little more time, but since it's been so long, I think i'm going to have to revert to some shameless pleading (which I never do, so consider yourself lucky!) So...Please update this story! You're such a talented writer (Im going with flattery here, see?) and it would be a shame to see this story go to waste! Update!
Liennz chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Excellent Bosie fic :) Please, please continue it!
IntrepidLlama chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
Wow, excellent story! You're a very talented writer, this story was a very good read. I hope you continue it!
Lily Anne chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Try as I might to keep away from this fanfiction, I think i might be becoming a bit of an addict! It's like Cocaine (not that Im a DRUG addict lol. I wouldnt even know what to do with the stuff)but once you have a fix, you have to keep having more and more, no? But please update, there's only so many times I can't read these two chapters over and over again!