Reviews for The professor under the table
chymom chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Wow your great! Did you write more like this? Maybe him and her at her office with him under the desk? Or in limbo or when there in the suv he gets her off when there out on a case? Or if in someplace she's on the phone and he enjoys here as she trys to hide what they are doing?

Loved loved loved this one!
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
nicee! :)
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Gotta love traditions ;-) OOC indeed, but hey.. who cares? ;-)
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I loved the dirty little fic but maybe you could write a second part that either continues with her plans at his place or where he returns the favor for her one day at the office.
kaitebug chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I love it
amosthegreat chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
you should write another chapter but this time seely can return the favor one day when tempe is stressed at work. i cant see him getting under a desk but he could service her while she works from her couch. it would also be more fun because there is more of a chance that someone could inerupt them in her office. or maybe they dont close the blinds so all people can see is the back of tempes head as she sits on the couch, little do they know that booth is between her legs eating her out. it could be really good. just think about it.
Isabela Coutinho chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Really great story. Well done :D
BxBforever chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
he he he he he he he
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
HAHA...he thought he was sleeping! Oh well, at least he didn;t catch them...HAHA!

carby4ever chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
As you can see I followed your advice, and I'm very glad I did! Another great story! Where do you get your ideas from? Personnaly, I'm in admiration in front of your wonderful writing! Well done.
Poty chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
off course Cullen had to appear at some time! and that Booth has a lot of control power to be able to have a conversation with him!

Thanks for sharing wiht us...
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
way hot and that line about him picking up on the TV was really great. Only a guy would pick up on that.
scarletalphabet chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Haha. "Since when do you have a TV?" I can totally see him reacting that way. Of course, the lovely writers of Bones would never put them in this situation, but a girl can dream. :)
Medusa chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Hi T, that little plotbunny turned out so well. I love it, You're a dream to beta for!

Yay, for artistic freedom!