Reviews for Our Story part four
Aquila chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
well, the beginning is somewhat difficult to understand. Who is thefather of rachels daughter? Did ya menton that?

Well the idea is great, with Ben and all, I mean...
Sirius Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
The first few chapters of this story just seemed kind of pointless, but the chapter completely turned the story around. It's moving, it has a plot, it makes people want to keep reading. I just had to stop and review, but I'm going to go read the rest now...
EllieBoing chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
That was good. I love them all
Isabella chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Wow. this story is so great! I am so scared that ben wont make it, if he does make it what will happen? will he live with ross? eee hurry up i wanna find out!
Bree chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
aww so sad! you are doing aterrific job though! and dont worry about the chapter thing. it is worth looking around a bit because your series is fantastic!
Poppy chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
awwww, i hope ben makes it! this is a brillaint series,get ross and rachel toghether! im so glad joeys actually got his dream and is famos. beautifully written :)
kirsten chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Oh my god, that was so sad. you have to continue asap. It was very well written, especially towards the end and a great idea. I cant wait to read the next part.

Kirsten