Reviews for Contact
Aklee chapter 21 . 8/15/2013
I absolutely ADORE this. You have the amazing ability to capture such deep emotions in just a few short paragraphs. I really enjoyed reading each and every one of these drabbles, your characterisation was flawless and you made me remember why I fell in love with the friendship between the three of them so many years ago.

You've probably abandoned this fic, but I just want to thank you so much for posting what you have :)
KaChan84 chapter 21 . 3/10/2013
I loved this and eventhough it's been a year since your last update and I'm rather pessimistic about you ever updating this fic, I just had to tell you, that you are really a great writer! thanks for sharing :)
KaChan84 chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
I laughed so hard at this chapter. great! :D
l0vescream chapter 20 . 9/23/2012
This one's gorgeous. Even as I grow older (and god forbid-realistic), a well-written Taiora like this one never fails to melt me into a pool of nostalgia.
Tanya Takaishi chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
You have a beautiful way with words. I just read through all the chapters of your drabbles and each one is wonderful. This one particularly hit me just because of the heartache at the end in this line: "because when the person you go to when you're hurting is the person hurting you, what can you do, really, except what you have to?"

Amazing.
dault3883 chapter 21 . 4/10/2012
i really wish u would finish this story
Sonfaro chapter 21 . 3/26/2012
Glad you started these up again.

Though I think the 'F' bomb is a little much for a fiction rated T.

Regardless however, can't wait for more.

- Sonfaro
l0vescream chapter 19 . 3/26/2012
I can't believe you're back. On the one random day I check FF, this is updated. This week could not start off on a better foot.
collateraldamage-x chapter 19 . 3/22/2012
Oh. My. Gambit. You updated. You actually updated. This was short but idc because you updated and it was still marvelous and wonderful and funny.

AND YOU'RE GOING TO UPDATE IN BETWEEN TIME? You just made my entire month. (If you couldn't tell, I love that fic. A lot. But all of your writing is wonderful. Kay, done now, bye.)
BladeMasterAd chapter 19 . 3/21/2012
Happy to see you back in action.

Cant wait for your in between time companion pieces as well as actually finishing that up!

Please please please keep youur word and get us some updates!
Angelfish369 chapter 19 . 3/21/2012
shortest story i've ever read haha...but that's all that's needed :)
Angelfish369 chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
sigh...wish there's more...it's so simple and beautiful and you tell so much in so few words. I like how the last 4 chapters work as stand-alones but are actually connected. I guess the advantage to making them all separate is you can add on with anything whenever inspiration hits
Angelfish369 chapter 9 . 4/6/2011
wait...what? I thought Tai and Sora were getting married... Or are all of these totally separate and unrelated?
Angelfish369 chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
I was going to get to end of your brilliant piece before saying anything, but this is just too funny!

REALLY loving it so far. Everything is so subtle but full of warmth, and it just glows with love. I love how you sometimes end the chapters with phrases that really sums up what the whole chapter is about.
TwistedImaginings chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
.God.

This one was so totally awesome!