Reviews for On the Nature of Humanity
elfwand chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
lovey poem
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Wow, such a beautiful and dark poem, so fitting for Kira. Again, WOW! I particularly liked the mention of mirrors, especially "Shatter the mirrors, you are not as they see you

Just a warped reflection of all that they suppose". My favorite.
m chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
hya

well written view poor rhyme scheme not much of a fan of the poems message however clear it is in this ife.

megan
gemathyst chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
The good things first ;) You do have an extensive vocabulary, and you have a nice way of constructing your sentences.

That said, I think there are too many intricate words used in this poem. There's also lack of a centralised idea - it seems to be made up of random, scattered fragments that neither relate nor make sense. I was none the wiser about Kira after reading the poem. There are some ideas expressed that I don't understand, such as 'peace just another excuse for war'.

Perhaps it would be better to remember that simplicity is an art, and the ability to express profound ideas through simple words is a wonderful writing skill, infinitely more impactful than using mindblowing words. I think you have great potential, and you have a good writing style, only this poem, to me, doesn't make sense.