Reviews for When the Saints Come Marching In
cuddly ghost chapter 11 . 10/27/2015
please update pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
: 3
Guest chapter 15 . 10/19/2015
Oooh i wonder if L will find out about poor near getting beat up poor near, update this story is amazing no need to rewrite it
Guest chapter 21 . 10/19/2015
Need this atory to continue theyre such a adorable pairing and shows love has no boundaries please update or send me ur email address or anything so i can contact you and beg you to continue this story on my hands and knees
Guest chapter 21 . 10/19/2015
Pleeeaaase update its been yrs but omg this story is amazing and so kawaaii
A pleased fan chapter 21 . 8/11/2015
This is the only fanfic -and I have read a LOT of fanfics- that I couldn't finish because I had too many feels. FEELS OVERLOAD. Good job on achieving the impossible.
Melody chapter 21 . 8/2/2015
You can't do this to me! Please. I need your story, it's amazing !... Gah! I'll die without it!
Melody chapter 21 . 8/2/2015
I need moarrrrr!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/10/2015
This is awesome! Please write again!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
Love square. Lol XD
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
I thought near was going to cut himself
Finally chapter 20 . 5/16/2015
Hmm... I preferred 'yet to ninja some new ones' it's more original of an idea, maybe you shouldn't criticise your old writing so much, I happen to enjoy it very much and have been entertained by stories on this very website with far poorer quality.
Regina Zaragoza chapter 9 . 2/23/2015
This is so cute! It's interesting, and I love your way of writing. It's amazing.
Harmony Death chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Great Job- Hands down the best Near x L Fanfiction, I have read. I hope you decide to pick it back up.
rxcked chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
PLEASE UPDTE AGAIN YOU CANT LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS
hitsugayataichoda chapter 21 . 7/3/2013
The new chapters looks pretty good_ even tho it's been a while, I hope u decide to update some time_