Reviews for When the Saints Come Marching In
A pleased fan chapter 21 . 8/11
This is the only fanfic -and I have read a LOT of fanfics- that I couldn't finish because I had too many feels. FEELS OVERLOAD. Good job on achieving the impossible.
Melody chapter 21 . 8/2
You can't do this to me! Please. I need your story, it's amazing !... Gah! I'll die without it!
Melody chapter 21 . 8/2
I need moarrrrr!
This is awesome! Please write again!
Love square. Lol XD
I thought near was going to cut himself
Finally chapter 20 . 5/16
Hmm... I preferred 'yet to ninja some new ones' it's more original of an idea, maybe you shouldn't criticise your old writing so much, I happen to enjoy it very much and have been entertained by stories on this very website with far poorer quality.
Regina Zaragoza chapter 9 . 2/23
This is so cute! It's interesting, and I love your way of writing. It's amazing.
Harmony Death chapter 1 . 2/21
Great Job- Hands down the best Near x L Fanfiction, I have read. I hope you decide to pick it back up.
rxcked chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
hitsugayataichoda chapter 21 . 7/3/2013
The new chapters looks pretty good_ even tho it's been a while, I hope u decide to update some time_
LeviathanZid chapter 21 . 5/4/2013
This is plain awesome XD
luscinda chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
L does not die, watch the alternate ending
chy chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
L was just thinking ;p lol
doingsomeliving chapter 17 . 1/10/2013
Damn it, this is one of the best LxNear I have read, you shouldn't have started the story again, that way it was from the beginning was quite perfect, just continue it in the part where hou left it, please I just want to see what will happen!