Reviews for When the Saints Come Marching In
Finally chapter 20 . 5/16
Hmm... I preferred 'yet to ninja some new ones' it's more original of an idea, maybe you shouldn't criticise your old writing so much, I happen to enjoy it very much and have been entertained by stories on this very website with far poorer quality.
Regina Zaragoza chapter 9 . 2/23
This is so cute! It's interesting, and I love your way of writing. It's amazing.
Harmony Death chapter 1 . 2/21
Great Job- Hands down the best Near x L Fanfiction, I have read. I hope you decide to pick it back up.
rxcked chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
PLEASE UPDTE AGAIN YOU CANT LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS
hitsugayataichoda chapter 21 . 7/3/2013
The new chapters looks pretty good_ even tho it's been a while, I hope u decide to update some time_
LeviathanZid chapter 21 . 5/4/2013
This is plain awesome XD
luscinda chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
L does not die, watch the alternate ending
chy chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
L was just thinking ;p lol
doingsomeliving chapter 17 . 1/10/2013
Damn it, this is one of the best LxNear I have read, you shouldn't have started the story again, that way it was from the beginning was quite perfect, just continue it in the part where hou left it, please I just want to see what will happen!
doingsomeliving chapter 21 . 12/12/2012
I hope you'll update soon.
WolfClub chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
Please dont Restart it finish it Where you left off I loved it the way I was and I need the endding
cronaxmaka-lover chapter 21 . 6/7/2012
I adore this. This is the best NearxL story I've ever read. please update soon!
RosesAndThornsxx chapter 21 . 2/23/2012
I absolutly am in love with this story so far. I had been searching random pairings when I came across this, and now I am offically a fangirl of LxNear. Please continue soon, I can't wait to read the rest. While I think that your first version was perfectly good, I am glad that you changed the ages, because I was getting a bit nervous, because I was thinking this story would be so long that the author (you) would get bored of writing it, and... yeah. xD I also find myself feeling a tad more annoyance at Mello, which I think is a good thing, since from Near's POV he is the rival, and since its his POV we should feel some bad feeling's t'ward Mello, as well. I just hope that the feelings end up changing too, my fangirl of Mello and my fangirl of Near are fighting inside me right now, and its causing alot of inner termoil. xD

Wow, I have never written a review this long before, awesome. I think that means I am getting better at reviewing, which is something I've been trying to do for a while. This is me, signing off. Update soon! 3
g chapter 21 . 2/18/2012
like it hi there is this amazing bl game and it is alos a drama cd (the game and cd are in japanes but you can get the translaton on google) and manga called Lucky Dog 1 Blast or just Lucky Dog 1 but the manga is not bl it just implys it and it NEEDS MORE LOVE please cheack it out and tell others about it its about Gian Carlo Bourbon Del Monte, a young member of the mafia, is better known by his nickname "Lucky Dog" due to his incredible good luck. Despite knowing that he can escape with just a little effort, Gian decides to take a break from the fast-and-furious lifestyle while being imprisoned in a maximum-security jail. But when four young mafia captains are captured and brought to the same prison, the Boss of their syndicate makes a certain request of Gian... plz help this amazing game/manga get more attention it needs alot more love it is too good tell me what you think about it please I AM BEGGING YOU
Rose chapter 21 . 2/5/2012
I liked chapters 1-15 better. ._.