Reviews for In Vino Veritas
MiSev chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This was so moving and so beautifully written, now I'm crying, too!

Hopefully, they will make many more wonderful memories together to replace the ones that were taken from him.
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
nice and sad, but it didnt feel like finished...there could be two more chapters...
Elusive Horizon chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
*sniffles* That was amazing! Touching and hopeful at the same time.

I really loved this turn of phrase : "oblivion in a bottle" Amen to that.
breenarose chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Aw.
LyssieJ chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
In a word: Beautiful.
KarenDetroit chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
So tender-and pointing out the obvious difficulties in trying to manage memories...thanks for the story!
WriterMerrin chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
You've really built an intriguing piece, here. I hate to be the one to beg for more when it's so obviously a complete and rather satisfying scene, but more would be welcome. I don't think I've ever seen anyone deal with post-Askaban Severus this way. Brilliant idea!
northernmonkey chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Beautiful.
Khyharah chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
aw that was so sad and sweet! i love it! now they need to retreat and make sweet sweet love (down by the fire...sorry too much south park!). i love how you almost let them seperate, but then no! haha, tease! great job dear. i'm off to see what other goodness you have for me!
Soul Bound 8686 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Aww, very sad and very sweet. but I'm glad you ended it that way, it seems like now there's hope for the two of them. And maybe they'll find a way for him to remember more.
hermeres chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
OH its so sweet. but hold up. do they come together again or does she marry ron? i would really like to know.
Droxy chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Wonderful little fic.
MollysSister chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
oh my goodness this is just wonderful! so touching and angsty and lovely. Really! I enjoyed your idea that the dementors took away all his good memories so that he didnt even remember them anymore. Well done.
otherside2 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
wow. this is so sad and beautiful. thank you for sharing
PrzbyThis chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
beautiful.

it makes a great one shot, but if you ever felt like expanding it, I would love to know the backstory.

well done.