Reviews for Nymph in servitude
Killy chapter 3 . 9/15
Its been many years since I first read this story. But lately, thoughts on where it might go from here have been cropping up in my head, reminding me how much I'd realy like to see where you planned to take this. Even more than your other stories (several of which i would also like to see continued, such as "master nin" or "black heir"). Im sure you get more than enough people asking about when and what your going get back into writing, so I hope I dont seem to be nagging. I just thought Id add my two cents in and say that if you ever do, this would be the one I most hope to see continued.
Star Shimer chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
What link?
senpen banka chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Are you planning on continuing this?
FateBurn chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Good start
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Great chapter, please update.
HoosierCullen chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Very good fic and I like how you have taken this challenge idea and started a fic that could get pretty interesting. I wonder how they would come about getting her out of her restraints, could a marriage between them do it? or something else. I think you are a very good writer and have throughly enjoyed the two fics I have read of your so far.
jabbarulez chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
read the full version and i gotta say... I NEED MORE! i really want to see what the orders reaction to this is and the fallout!
MMWillow13 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
nice opening and very interesting concept
dragonlord7012 chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Like the ideas you showed here, and you have a easy to read writing style, it would be interesting to include this kind of Collar setup in a harem fic in the future, or even if you just continued this one. Anywho going to start reading other materials to read any other gems :3.
Heir of Empires chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Can You provide instructions or a link to TFF?
cder3 chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Wait, what's TFF?
pinky9292 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
like it, please continue
josh148513 chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Very interesting story
Update soon please
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Other than the owning bit, Harry is definitely growing up a bit. Not the first Tonks slave story, but this one is better with her keeping her personality.
Leaprechaun1 chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Are you going to finish this?