Reviews for After the Gate
Guest chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
How about: Thae Golden trio takes Alchemy, and they decide that there's something fishy about the professor. After Ed gets pissed off at Snape, they start dueling. Ed wins, but everyone sees that he doesn't use his wand once. Afterwards, the Golden trio confronts him, but at that moment Voldemort attacks. Ed ends up fending him off, but accidentally shows his automail to the Trio. They demand answers, so Ed tells them how he lost his arm and leg and why he doesn't need a transmutation circle.
Cindar chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
pleas update
cagna chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
so what year is harry in? sorry it just helps me figure out what might happen during the plot. please update soon.
accallia chapter 6 . 9/24/2009
I'm sorry. You were so enthusiastic about this fic... my best guess is that you have died. Rest in Peace.
kitsune-sama chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
hey do you think you could continue the fanfic please? it i most interesting and i am suprised to find that i enjoy the fic very much, considering im not much of a harry potter fan. so could you please continue the story?
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
aww the first five or so chapter of this story are really cute!

i really hope that you update soon!
Trudyann B chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
No update since 2006! .o Ouch! Dangit, and it was really getting interesting, too! :( Well, I'll subscribe just in case you have it in your heart to update. I really like this story! It's very well written. Paranelle was adorable! I do love it so far!
Kyrilfan chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
i hope you will continued this fic, is one of the best FMA/HP crossover fic, the other called Mr Elric and Endless Moment, and as far as i know it's been hiatus, so i'm really hoping you will continueing this story, it's a good story, and different from the other fic
Kiyohara Shi chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
:whistling:

nice one, eh...question...where is alphonse? o.o

anyway, hopes you update soon
bluerose24 chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
I really hope that you are going to continue this story. I want to know what is going to happen with Ed. HP/FMA crossovers are the only type of crossovers that really ever read. This story is really good so far and I can't wait to read more.
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
i like this story. please update!
T.J. Lauren chapter 6 . 3/28/2009
I do hope you plan on updating this soon, this is one of the best FMA Harry Potter crossovers I've managed to find!
Reader in the Corner chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
Do you ever use anymore? It's a bit odd how you put up all the chapters on this story and then just disappeared.

I hope you do continue it in the future. For once there's a FMAHP crossover that's not cliche and actually has realistic characters. This story is wonderful and I want to see more of this Ed's life.
mreader chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
"I'll update again netxt week" ?

What the heack! You haven't updated in 2 years!

This is a great story with a fantastic, refreshingly original storyline. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! update. like, now. :)
When Darkness Rises chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
Ack! Please hurry and update! I can't wait. _ This story is good...