Reviews for And from chaos shall come out creation
ShiroFlake chapter 87 . 4/8/2010
Awesome job !
Jordan Farel chapter 87 . 2/14/2010
Well I just finished reading this last night. How do I review 87 chapters at once? You kept me wanting to read, hanging on to every sentence. Yeah there were chapters where I wanted to kill you (namely the break up and the lack of sex...) but there were also times I wanted to hug you (the last two chapters were amazing along with all the times I was giggling at sara/cath's antics). All I can say is that I loved the story and am definitely going to read your other stuff. Great job!

-Johanna
BlueJaz chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
certainly one of my favorites!
Electrafixion66 chapter 75 . 9/21/2009
I love the courage quote
Electrafixion66 chapter 74 . 9/21/2009
THAT was the best chapter ever, it made me cry.
Electrafixion66 chapter 73 . 9/21/2009
Not dissapointed at all, that was outstanding
Electrafixion66 chapter 67 . 9/21/2009
Why would anyone in their right mind want you to shoot Sara? WTF.
Electrafixion66 chapter 36 . 9/21/2009
You play god well - so I bow down to you ;-)
Electrafixion66 chapter 24 . 9/20/2009
That was the best chapter ever!
Electrafixion66 chapter 15 . 9/20/2009
This was incredibly insightful:

It’s funny when I think about it, it’s actually the first time someone asks me this. It has always been ‘tell me what’s going on.’ or ‘I want to know’ or worse ‘I need to know.’. But never did someone ever ask me what I wanted. They say I’m not a people person because I don’t talk about me much. Ok, not at all. But it’s just because I don’t like to be pressured. It’s hard to talk for me, I’m so used not to. It takes me some time to be totally at ease, generally when I’m ready people are already gone. Why? Because they want everything in the instant. But I can’t do that. ‘What’s going on?’, what kind of question is that? It couldn’t be any less specific. ‘I want to know, I need to know’, people are seeking for the satisfaction of their curiosity. I’m a weird thing that they analyse. It’s psychological violence.

Love it ;-)
Electrafixion66 chapter 13 . 9/20/2009
You are a great writer.
choyu chapter 87 . 5/15/2009
i love this story! and keep wishing there's more. :D
TVCrazed chapter 87 . 4/2/2009
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY. All of the characters were true to their personalities on the show and had your own creative touch to them. The storyline was AWESOME and well-thought out. Everything flowed in a logical manner and there were no holes. AWESOME JOB.
Chhi chapter 87 . 1/30/2009
i've just read this from start to finish, (with a few breaks, cups of coffee and sleep inbetween!)

it's AWESOME :)

i love how there was ups and downs in the story, which, for me, makes it more realistic.

well done on an amazing job

x
CreativelyNumb chapter 87 . 8/12/2008
Well, it took about 5 days but I finally finished reading this. All 87 chapters! lol. I absolutely loved it and I think it definitely needs to be said that u are a truly amazing writer, even with all the grammar and occasional wordage errors ;) U have definitely made a fan out of me :D