Reviews for Puppy Love
KHGiggle chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Was the kitten Oliver?
smileintears chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
daw, Demyx is just too cute! and damn persuasive as well! this was adorable, and the concept plus well played out. not to mention the absolute AWESOME-NESS that is XigDem... anyways, i loved it, keep writting!
TingTang chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
This story is so sweet. I love Demyx and Xigbar, and this story was written very well.
Erika chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Aww, that was seriously adorable. Yet very well written at the same time. I loved how, even though in the game their personalities aren't completely defined, the way you portrayed them still seemed so accurate. I can easily imagine Demyx being overly excited about the puppies, and Xigbar being equally annoyed. XD Also, very interesting take on Demyx's past when he had a heart; it seems quite plausible that he was from Atlantica, if you ask me. The couple is just full of win, too (I never was one for Akudemy or Zemyx). The humor was great (“ceiling sex” certainly got a good laugh out of me XD), and overall it was quite engaging. I always have loved your writing Awesome job.
Strike To Incinerate chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Aww...

Demyx likes little furry animals!

I wonder why he and Saix don't get along, then...? xD
prodigus feldspar chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
I love you. This story was wonderful! Xibar, Damyx, and puppies, how could your story get any better? This story is the most halarious thing I have ever read! XD I couldn't stop laughing. And the whole "ceiling sex" thing made me squeal. You should have totally updated.
honorableshadow chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
D'aw! This story just screamed cute. :3 This is just what I need before I go to bed.
Kai-chan Akiyama chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
It was Oliver Or maybe Figaro. XP. This was too cute. "Ceiling sex". Do you have a fic for that? *intrigued* This was great and you have SO MANY for me to go through. XD

*KA*
AnonGirl88 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Kawaii! Love this story. And your theory on Demyx's origin is fantastic!
Corrupted-Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Ahaha, that was so cute! Demyx is adorable Aw, poor Xigbar and his eaten boots. XD

Good job You write cute, amusing fluff and I heart you for that. :3
SoarMoreFlyHigher chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Aww, that's so cute! I love Demyx and Xigbar almost as much as Demyx and Luxord!
The BirdFox Hybrid Productions chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I love you.
MasterAssassina chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
lol, this is one of the best things i'v ever read. D
kassie chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
nyahaha that made me giggle and stuff and and PUPPIES!

my god, and i *cackled* at what the puppy was named, because i named my husky nintendog xiggy and feel like a complete loon whenever i call him over to me XD
DarkAngel067 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Xigbar Demyx puppies ceiling sex very happy fangirl