Reviews for Poison!
daydream.wasteland chapter 6 . 11/3/2016
Hey! I recently find your story and I love it! It's been a while since your last update so please don't leave me hanging! I want to know what will happen next. Poor Harry! Draco you must save Harry! :3
ThanyaThA chapter 6 . 4/25/2015
Update this soon please!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
You add this story is good and you stoped u need to keep weighting do you think the grim brother's left a stories have way done no I didn't think so
Please please please please post more chapters
jduke chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
Awesome Story! Hope you finish it!
evans137 chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Great , Great Story! Is there any chance you will upload more chapters? it would be such a shame if this story had to end without a proper end :-(
Lenle.G chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Ooooh! This is very good! Would love to read more! :3
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
Ok, so I usually don't review stories that haven't been updated in so long, but when I started reading this one I couldn't help myself. The idea first of all is original and gripping and I am loving it. I am honestly dying to know what happens. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE think about updating!

~Jess
grimmich chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
poor Harry, I hope the cure is found soon! This is a really good start and Vernon should be sent to court for what he has done... But how will everyone react when they find out why Harry is really on crutches...? For that matter how will Draco? I can't wait to see this unravel, please write more!
NakedKing chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
MORE MORE MORE!
TheFallenbecomesHaunted chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
Cool it's really good I wonder what Draco is going to do in this story? Are you updating this story anytime soon? I'd really like to see it go farther!
TheologyDiscography chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
Yay! i love it. dudders and petunia grew a consience!

poor harry. flying was the one thing he really liked doing, and now he can't.

lolz. snape feels sorry for him. that's a twist.

MORE SOON! please?
Rika100 chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
Poor Har...

I hope that things get better soon!

Great job!
passionfornight chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
This is a really nice story so far. I like how Petunia and Dudley are trying to be Harry's family now and how they care about him. It makes the plot more interesting. I have always liked stories where Harry is sick and this one seems like a good one. Please update soon.
shadowama chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
wow please update soon *kisses*
tina123 chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
Aw I hope that they will fine a cure soon and it is good please update soon