Reviews for He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
Athazaora chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
This is lovely really, it's realistic, the writing structure is superb, the anatomy part realistic and the plot was just brilliant, and there isn't enough stories like this out there, in my opinion. Plus it's always nice to read a nicely written hurt!dean fiction!
Random Ruth chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
Wow, this is amazing! The level of detail is astounding! Bravo! :)
pipinheart chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
Loved this all the way through. Love dr Bates, such a good soul him and his wife.
KrazedSnowflakes chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Oh my gosh my heart was RACING throughout this chapter sooo freaking good!
Cihuacoatl chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
I enjoyed this! Thanks for writing :-)
moms5thchild chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
Just found this story and had to comment. The writing is strong and the characterization spot on. I also appreciate good grammar and punctuation (yes, I'm an old fart) because bad grammar jars me out of stories and that is just annoying.
I am new to Supernatural but not to the bonds of siblings. My alias say it all, I am my mother's fifth child and there are two younger sisters after me. I lost an older brother just before Christmas, 1980, and can understand the pain you had Sam experience in this fic. The pain of impending lose is almost worse than the lose. Sitting and waiting for the ax to fall is agonizing and yet you managed to show it here.
Congratulations, you are very good. Please continue writing as I look at more of your work.

Mom
kingdomoflittlewounds chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
This is amazing. Slightly graphic, but incredibly intense. I know I cringed a few times. This story is so freakin awesome.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
Really amazing story! Great job
SuperVikinggirl chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Wow! What a story. Thanks for writing it and for making it so compelling. I must say that I felt ill through most of it. You have really got the character of Sam and Dean down pat. I could really see them saying and doing all that you have described. I know you wrote this story some time ago, but I have only discovered FanFiction now and I want to let you know that your story is better than most (if not all) of the actual Supernatural Books (novels) that I have purchased and read. Please don't stop writing Supernatural FanFiction! You are a great writer!
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
The medical part was freaking intense but so awesome! I love Hurt!Dean fictions they're the reason my blood pumps. Actually any Hurt!Fiction with guys that I totally adore (Derek Morgan, Harry Potter, Naruto, Tom Riddle, Derek from Teen wolf, Logan/Wolverine- Mostly the Alpha-like males I guess) makes my blood run. This one however was simply and fantastically freaking awesome! Great job! This is so going into my favourites!
MelancholyMadness chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
Now that he knows Dean has 10 lives? I believe we all know has at least 103. ;)

I really enjoyed reading this. I don't know anything about medical stuff, but you did a really really good job with it. I think you did good with the characters as well and I liked their feelsy moments. :)

Thanks for writing!

-Ash
luanee chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
For someone with no medical knowledge , I must say u write very well about all those medical stuffs, though I have no knowledge myself too hehe.. Anyway I really enjoyed ur story and hope u write more soon!
LaDonna chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
Just wanted to let you know that I am liking this story, and the part where Dean says if you had to have his appendix out again he would be a freak...well i have a story about that. my mother came down with appendicitis when she was around 25 so of course she had them removed, and then at 27 she had a hysterectomy and the doctor informed her that they went ahead and took her appendix, so that she wouldn't need anymore surgeries. Mother told them that there was no way because she had already taken it 2 years before...then they showed her the proof. lol i always wondered what the doctors took out the first time.
rainbow-noob chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
-manly tears- this story is great! :)
not-exactly-the-truth chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
First off, let me just say that this was freakin' awesome! Kudos on the surgery scene and all the medical stuff mixed with all the drama and anguish! I love this very much and I think you are an amazing person for writing this and for having written it so well!
1,035 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »