Reviews for He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
Cas03 chapter 11 . 5/1/2016
Oh. My. God. So emotional, suspenseful. Truly good writing, a lot of good research went into this... And that must have been hard. You did a wonderful job in showing the brothers' bond, how they depend on each other, and how that dependence saves their lives. Beautiful writing and construction. I can see it happen too, and not many writers are capable of doing that. Well done.
Anna chapter 11 . 4/5/2016
AHHHH THIS WAS TOO GOOD. IT WAS ABSOLUTLY PERFECT AND THAT SPLEEN JOKE AHHAHAAH. YOU ARE AMAZONG I LOVE YOU AND THIS STORY SHOULD BE MAKING MILLIONS
Anonymous chapter 10 . 1/17/2016
Hahahaha! An enema and then marijuana in the same chapter! Thanks for the chuckle, I needed that
reader50 chapter 11 . 12/24/2015
This is the second time I read this story and I don't remember if I left a review or not. I am unable to read any comments on my computer. You are a good writer and this story is well written. It has plenty of suspense, angst, hurt and comfort. I love Dr. Bates and Betty, and I loved Dean's reaction to them. I loved how Dean was able to keep his humor about him. I loved that you had him humming to keep himself calm and to distract himself as I remember him doing that in Phantom Traveler and loved it. I think one of the reasons I like reading about Dean being hurt is that Dean always says he's fine, battles through the pain and is able to ignore the pain and ask about Sam's welfare before his own. I think that is just one of the reasons Dean has such a fan base. That and the fact that Dean is so good looking I can't find any fault in his looks, at all. Thank you for sharing.
Katepatterson chapter 11 . 10/25/2015
Very well done this is a masterpiece you must of done so much reasearch!
reader50 chapter 11 . 10/4/2015
I enjoyed this. Those poor boys and what you put them through, you are an evil genius. It was well written, a positive page turner. I always love Dean being snarky even when dying and loved that you had him doing a lot of humming when he was in pain to ground himself. Thank you for sharing.
Dusk Odair chapter 11 . 9/7/2015
How's your spleen? Really Sam?
Guest chapter 11 . 4/12/2015
This is without a doubt the most well written supernatural fanfiction ive ever read. Ever.
Unlike some other fanfiction ive read this one did not make me do an epic eye roll. You know our boys very well!
Outstanding!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 11 . 4/12/2015
Excellent story, it is nice for once to see Dean being the one in need of help this time, and for Dean to see how strong Sam is. I am also amused that my call of appendicitis when he started having stomach pain was accurate, although that does seem to be a favorite condition for sudden, debilitating illness in fanfiction. Thank you for posting!
Sallyannerenee chapter 11 . 4/10/2015
I loved this story.
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 11 . 4/6/2015
I'm glad you didn't decide to clash the helicopter, otherwise I will come and strangle you to death myself. Brilliant story!
metarachel chapter 11 . 1/28/2015
OH MY GOD 3

This was the most gloriously indulgent whump fic I think I have ever read. I just railroaded this entire thing in one giant, enthralled sitting and didn't even notice the time passing. ALL OF MY BUTTONS, YOU HAVE PUSHED THEM. Thank you so much for sharing!
karonkgb chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Lost, scared, tired, alone

Ain't it so, ain't it so
CarsonAvery1234 chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
Amazing. I am just glad I don't have a weak stomach for reading this story all the way through. I loved it. :)

-Carson
Dean chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Crap this is getting complicated for me coz Dean and I have the same names and I still have my appendix!
1,057 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »