Reviews for He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
SuperVikinggirl chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Wow! What a story. Thanks for writing it and for making it so compelling. I must say that I felt ill through most of it. You have really got the character of Sam and Dean down pat. I could really see them saying and doing all that you have described. I know you wrote this story some time ago, but I have only discovered FanFiction now and I want to let you know that your story is better than most (if not all) of the actual Supernatural Books (novels) that I have purchased and read. Please don't stop writing Supernatural FanFiction! You are a great writer!
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
The medical part was freaking intense but so awesome! I love Hurt!Dean fictions they're the reason my blood pumps. Actually any Hurt!Fiction with guys that I totally adore (Derek Morgan, Harry Potter, Naruto, Tom Riddle, Derek from Teen wolf, Logan/Wolverine- Mostly the Alpha-like males I guess) makes my blood run. This one however was simply and fantastically freaking awesome! Great job! This is so going into my favourites!
MelancholyMadness chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
Now that he knows Dean has 10 lives? I believe we all know has at least 103. ;)

I really enjoyed reading this. I don't know anything about medical stuff, but you did a really really good job with it. I think you did good with the characters as well and I liked their feelsy moments. :)

Thanks for writing!

-Ash
luanee chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
For someone with no medical knowledge , I must say u write very well about all those medical stuffs, though I have no knowledge myself too hehe.. Anyway I really enjoyed ur story and hope u write more soon!
LaDonna chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
Just wanted to let you know that I am liking this story, and the part where Dean says if you had to have his appendix out again he would be a freak...well i have a story about that. my mother came down with appendicitis when she was around 25 so of course she had them removed, and then at 27 she had a hysterectomy and the doctor informed her that they went ahead and took her appendix, so that she wouldn't need anymore surgeries. Mother told them that there was no way because she had already taken it 2 years before...then they showed her the proof. lol i always wondered what the doctors took out the first time.
rainbow-noob chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
-manly tears- this story is great! :)
not-exactly-the-truth chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
First off, let me just say that this was freakin' awesome! Kudos on the surgery scene and all the medical stuff mixed with all the drama and anguish! I love this very much and I think you are an amazing person for writing this and for having written it so well!
huntersandhalos chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
I really, really, really loved this :D
NiDubhchair chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
Wow. This was amazing. I found this during my lunch break today and pretty much skivved off work for the rest of the afternoon to finish it. Even read it while driving home.

So, congratulations, your writing is worrying risking, not only my job, but my life and a hefty traffic fine for! Good work! You really kept me on the edge of my seat - your twists kept me guessing til the last chapter! So good!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
...wow...that was Brilliant!
Kiratt chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
That was lovely! Thank you for the great read! I loved the way your story's progessed and the way you've characterized the boys and Ellen and Ash. I also find myself quite attached to your two Doctors! They seem so cute! Your story was a good blend of storyline, character development, and your use of medical jargon was just right, not too much not too little. Thank you again for sharing your writing!
andnowforsomethingdifferent chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
I'm pretty sure I just went throught more emotional turmoil in the last hour I spent reading your story than I have in the past ten years of my life. Thank you for this amazing addition to the Fanfiction Classic Literature Collection. This was a truely amazing story. Carry on :)
AngelInDisguise123 chapter 11 . 12/24/2012
1000 reviewer!
This was beautiful and a true tear jerker!
SayLo chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Good stuff! Thanks for writing! I was up fropm 9 to 2;30 am reading now I woke up at 7 am thinking a evil new blen baby spirit is hunting my $$ and started reading this last chapter :3 xD i love it
SayLo chapter 8 . 12/22/2012