Reviews for He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
andnowforsomethingdifferent chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
I'm pretty sure I just went throught more emotional turmoil in the last hour I spent reading your story than I have in the past ten years of my life. Thank you for this amazing addition to the Fanfiction Classic Literature Collection. This was a truely amazing story. Carry on :)
AngelInDisguise123 chapter 11 . 12/24/2012
1000 reviewer!
This was beautiful and a true tear jerker!
SayLo chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Good stuff! Thanks for writing! I was up fropm 9 to 2;30 am reading now I woke up at 7 am thinking a evil new blen baby spirit is hunting my $$ and started reading this last chapter :3 xD i love it
SayLo chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Oh nooos! Sam's a good Doc
SayLo chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
sammy's so good, dean's so much in pain
SayLo chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Good stuff! :D
SayLo chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Good chapter gurl!
stripeypirate chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
As a nursing student, I have to say that I'm impressed with the amount of research you did. Sure, you didn't get EVERYTHING right but kudos nonetheless. Great story!
Reader chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
Wow, that was amazing! You are a really good writer, the story is amazing, the dialogs empathetic and funny. I really enjoyed reading your story, THANK YOU!
tobi chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
trynne chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
everything about this story is perfect. everything.
Bacon12 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Ngrararararararalkdjf;askdjf;asjflksjdf. There are very few things that can elict the kind of emotional reaction that your fic did. It has the exact right combo of tense/anxiety/humor/awesomeness/brotherliness/askdjf;asdjf;aksdjf;asjdf;akjdsf;aslkdjf;akdjf;akdjf;alskdjf. Your awesomeness has taken away what little coherence I have. Rock on.
Lexy chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
I'm sorry but the pot(medical whatever) thing was freaking halarious to be honest and it makes sense that Ash would have some, didn't suprise me in the least
1,031 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »