Reviews for He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
Guest chapter 11 . 5/22/2014
Enjoyed it!
Jankjay chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
What a wonderful piece! Really nice mix of introspection and action. Clear, concise writing. Really something to be proud of. Thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
Woooooow! Thank you, thank you, thank you! That's what I call a damn good story! I just looooove all that medical whump, the longer, the better! Very well written and very well researched, therefore very believable! You did an awesome job there, EFW! Thumbs up, keep up what you're doing! Again, thank you, it's been a pleasure! Hope I'll be able to reciprocate some day!
HollyBlue2 chapter 11 . 4/19/2014
Woah! That was amazing, heartbreaking, I cried at least three times in the eleven chapter. It was perfectly written and I really loved the choice of vocabulary! :D
ZeldaIsis chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
You would never know how difficult this chapter was for you to write, amazing job!
Athazaora chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
This is lovely really, it's realistic, the writing structure is superb, the anatomy part realistic and the plot was just brilliant, and there isn't enough stories like this out there, in my opinion. Plus it's always nice to read a nicely written hurt!dean fiction!
Random Ruth chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
Wow, this is amazing! The level of detail is astounding! Bravo! :)
pipinheart chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
Loved this all the way through. Love dr Bates, such a good soul him and his wife.
KrazedSnowflakes chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Oh my gosh my heart was RACING throughout this chapter sooo freaking good!
Cihuacoatl chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
I enjoyed this! Thanks for writing :-)
moms5thchild chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
Just found this story and had to comment. The writing is strong and the characterization spot on. I also appreciate good grammar and punctuation (yes, I'm an old fart) because bad grammar jars me out of stories and that is just annoying.
I am new to Supernatural but not to the bonds of siblings. My alias say it all, I am my mother's fifth child and there are two younger sisters after me. I lost an older brother just before Christmas, 1980, and can understand the pain you had Sam experience in this fic. The pain of impending lose is almost worse than the lose. Sitting and waiting for the ax to fall is agonizing and yet you managed to show it here.
Congratulations, you are very good. Please continue writing as I look at more of your work.

Mom
kingdomoflittlewounds chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
This is amazing. Slightly graphic, but incredibly intense. I know I cringed a few times. This story is so freakin awesome.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
Really amazing story! Great job
SuperVikinggirl chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Wow! What a story. Thanks for writing it and for making it so compelling. I must say that I felt ill through most of it. You have really got the character of Sam and Dean down pat. I could really see them saying and doing all that you have described. I know you wrote this story some time ago, but I have only discovered FanFiction now and I want to let you know that your story is better than most (if not all) of the actual Supernatural Books (novels) that I have purchased and read. Please don't stop writing Supernatural FanFiction! You are a great writer!
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
The medical part was freaking intense but so awesome! I love Hurt!Dean fictions they're the reason my blood pumps. Actually any Hurt!Fiction with guys that I totally adore (Derek Morgan, Harry Potter, Naruto, Tom Riddle, Derek from Teen wolf, Logan/Wolverine- Mostly the Alpha-like males I guess) makes my blood run. This one however was simply and fantastically freaking awesome! Great job! This is so going into my favourites!
1,055 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »