Reviews for He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
SayLo chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
sammy's so good, dean's so much in pain
SayLo chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Good stuff! :D
SayLo chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Good chapter gurl!
stripeypirate chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
As a nursing student, I have to say that I'm impressed with the amount of research you did. Sure, you didn't get EVERYTHING right but kudos nonetheless. Great story!
Reader chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
Wow, that was amazing! You are a really good writer, the story is amazing, the dialogs empathetic and funny. I really enjoyed reading your story, THANK YOU!
tobi chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
trynne chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
everything about this story is perfect. everything.
Bacon12 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Ngrararararararalkdjf;askdjf;asjflksjdf. There are very few things that can elict the kind of emotional reaction that your fic did. It has the exact right combo of tense/anxiety/humor/awesomeness/brotherliness/askdjf;asdjf;aksdjf;asjdf;akjdsf;aslkdjf;akdjf;akdjf;alskdjf. Your awesomeness has taken away what little coherence I have. Rock on.
Lexy chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
I'm sorry but the pot(medical whatever) thing was freaking halarious to be honest and it makes sense that Ash would have some, didn't suprise me in the least
Lexy chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
:( * running over to him* Sam! * grabbing him by the arm and pulling him to her and hugging him tight* come on Sam, we need to get you out of the rain. I'm sorry to used this tactic but you can't help Dean if you get sick. You're allowed to cry but let's get you inside and warmed up come on, you can lean against me if you need to. *getting up with one arm wrapped around Sam's waist rubbing soothing little circles on his back and the other trying ho help Sam not fall over* come on Sammy :) you need to get inside get warm and eat or maybe drink something to get your sugar up, Dean would agree with me.
Lexy chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
Oh damn, what and in oppertune time for that to run out. * quickly scrubbing and putting on the outfit and running over to Dean* *talking to Sam but focusing entirely on Dean* Sam you need to hurry, don't get sloppy with the stiches now but hurry. * reaching down and rubbing a hand through Dean's hair comfortingly* shh, just stay asleep, you'll be okay Dean, just stay asleep.
Lexy chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
:( oh.. Dean. Poor dear. *reaching a hand up and running it through Deans hair comfortingly* * voice tinged with a bit of fear* hey *talking to Sam* he'll be alright, Dean'll be okay, you'll do great I'm sure of it.
Lexy chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Oh Sammy * hugging him tight * I know you can do it! Their doubts be damned, you can do it. Dean will be okay.
1,042 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »