Reviews for He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
SayLo chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Good chapter gurl!
stripeypirate chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
As a nursing student, I have to say that I'm impressed with the amount of research you did. Sure, you didn't get EVERYTHING right but kudos nonetheless. Great story!
Reader chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
Wow, that was amazing! You are a really good writer, the story is amazing, the dialogs empathetic and funny. I really enjoyed reading your story, THANK YOU!
tobi chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
trynne chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
everything about this story is perfect. everything.
Bacon12 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Ngrararararararalkdjf;askdjf;asjflksjdf. There are very few things that can elict the kind of emotional reaction that your fic did. It has the exact right combo of tense/anxiety/humor/awesomeness/brotherliness/askdjf;asdjf;aksdjf;asjdf;akjdsf;aslkdjf;akdjf;akdjf;alskdjf. Your awesomeness has taken away what little coherence I have. Rock on.
Lexy chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
I'm sorry but the pot(medical whatever) thing was freaking halarious to be honest and it makes sense that Ash would have some, didn't suprise me in the least
Lexy chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
:( * running over to him* Sam! * grabbing him by the arm and pulling him to her and hugging him tight* come on Sam, we need to get you out of the rain. I'm sorry to used this tactic but you can't help Dean if you get sick. You're allowed to cry but let's get you inside and warmed up come on, you can lean against me if you need to. *getting up with one arm wrapped around Sam's waist rubbing soothing little circles on his back and the other trying ho help Sam not fall over* come on Sammy :) you need to get inside get warm and eat or maybe drink something to get your sugar up, Dean would agree with me.
Lexy chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
Oh damn, what and in oppertune time for that to run out. * quickly scrubbing and putting on the outfit and running over to Dean* *talking to Sam but focusing entirely on Dean* Sam you need to hurry, don't get sloppy with the stiches now but hurry. * reaching down and rubbing a hand through Dean's hair comfortingly* shh, just stay asleep, you'll be okay Dean, just stay asleep.
Lexy chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
:( oh.. Dean. Poor dear. *reaching a hand up and running it through Deans hair comfortingly* * voice tinged with a bit of fear* hey *talking to Sam* he'll be alright, Dean'll be okay, you'll do great I'm sure of it.
Lexy chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Oh Sammy * hugging him tight * I know you can do it! Their doubts be damned, you can do it. Dean will be okay.
Lexy chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
* trying to be strong and not outwardly freak out* * putting a hand on Sam's shoulder* Sam, Dean'll be okay, I know it doesn't seem that way right now but he will you just have to try and keep his fever down and wait till Ash get's back. * hugging Dean tightly* Dean shh it'll be okay, just breathe, come on, let Sam help
Lexy chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
:( /( * worry and fear evident in her voice* Dean you stubborn idiot, why why just this once couldn't you let Sam know something was wrong? * hugging Sam quickly* * hugginh Dean* hey , calm down it's okay, Sam you need to calm down, he'll be fine, Ellen and Ash will make sure of that, plus Dean here's too stubborn to let something like his appendix be what takes him out. *whispering quietly to Dean* hey , Dean, listen you'll be fine I know it but next time you feel bad please , save us all a ton of worry and fear and let Sam know, it's not like he's going to make fun of you for being sick or anything, if anything he can help.
Lexy chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
geez Dean, why can't you just fraking admit when something is wrong you stubborn idiot
rizandace chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Well... hot damn. When I saw this story I was trying to figure out how an 11 chapter fic got almost 1000 reviews. And now I know why. That was simply stunning.

Some favorite bits: When Sam was telling Dean the memory he had about spilling salt in the back of the car. Ash's characterization through the whole thing. Really spot on. Also I thought the car scene at the end was funny... old lady drivers... hehe.

But in all honesty, this is the best Supernatural fic I've ever read. You do amazing work.
1,038 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »