Reviews for He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
promise.x.me chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Great start to the story... I hope you continue to post this fic. Your grasp of the characters, (and consequently your characterisations) is fantastic.
Gwen chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
What do I think? I think you should get back here and post! Great job so far!
mich chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
All right-sick!dean, I love sick dean. Please post next chappie soon. You have a great writing style and the story has a good pace. Keep it coming!
busigt-81 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Oh, please contiune posting! I love your story! ANd be so kind to hurry I want more. Like NOW! ;)
sassafras224 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Yes- please keep going! I'm really interested to find out what you have in mind. It very well-written; nice dialogue and characterization. Hope to read more soon!
mtuffy chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I LOVE a good sick and hurt Dean! Who doesn't dream of taking care of him! Believe me, I would take very good care of up the great work. Can't wait until the next chapter.

Melissa
Onari chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Of course you should keep posting! I hate Jo, but I have no problem with Ellen, although in terms of maternal figure I've always preferred Missouri.

Now, Sam! Go get your brother! C'mon! C'mon!

Great start! Update soon!

xx
Luxorien chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Interesting. Like your characterizations.
zefian chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I love the story its great. PLEASE KEEP UPDATEING IT.
Alienmom chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Interesting story, yes, please keep going. You captured my attention.
wildangel1824 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Good start - keep going! I want to know what happens next.
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I'm going to love this! Great start - I like Ash and Ellen and I'm glad that Jo is absent! Dean is much too good for that girl. Please continue!
Chilibelly79 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Yay! I really like this story please keep updating it! Thanks for writing.
Brenny chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
keep posting! realy good start can#t wait to read more
DancerLover08 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Should you keep posting? ABSOLUTELY! Please update soon!
1,040 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 Next »