Reviews for Bittersweet Sixteen
I think... I'm starting to like NaruIno. They're cute together!
pls updateee
aleyaNSYI chapter 20 . 6/3
Not bad yeahh and I luv the Ami's part and the best scene i like when Ino threw her chopsticks...Haha take that idiot Ami!Hhh BAKA n also Naruto and Ino dating part..yeah well i love that part too..
Refraction of Light chapter 19 . 5/19
Considering how old this story is I l'd usually give it up for done. But it seems you have been keeping up with your profile. All I could ask is that you finish this story. Personally I just like it. Both the plot and the pairing. The story might be done but that doesn't mean that fanfiction can't shine, so please finish this.
Refraction of Light chapter 20 . 11/4/2015
I do hope you do actually update this like your livejournal says. I'm already dying of curiosity after I just blitzed through this I can't imagine how it must be for your fans that have been waiting for half a decade.
Gabs chapter 13 . 9/24/2015
This is super entertaining! Not I dynamic I expected to agree with or enjoy even half as much as I find myself enjoying, given that I'm usually all about ShikaIno :D You do a fantastic job writting them so flawed and wonderful and raw, I'm loving this, truly. Off to read the remaining chapters!
nine telled cherry blosom 28 chapter 20 . 9/5/2015
owww man pour naruto
MinakoTrickster chapter 20 . 5/18/2015
I have enjoyed your fics greatly. I miss the good ShikaIno fics, those with actual depth and meat.

This was awesome and we need ShikaIno writers now more than ever. The gloves are off and you've got free reign now.

Thank you for this, but I would love to see it finished.
amy chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
Its been a while O.O I really wanna know the ending. When is it gonna come out...been 2 years now...
SunnyDog1203 chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
Love this story! I really hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
awesome
melisha0209 chapter 20 . 1/28/2014
im sooo happy that i get to read these amazing shikaino stories..you're such a good writer and i always enjoy reading your stories...im so addicted to shikaino just lately, but i do hope you keep writing... and please do update!
chels chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
I love that last part to the chapter its hilarious
athena star chapter 20 . 6/14/2013
Me encanta tu historia, me mata el suspenso, actualiza pronto, por favor!
Emily chapter 20 . 6/6/2013
You can't just not update for 9 yrs..