Reviews for Bittersweet Sixteen
MinakoTrickster chapter 20 . 5/18
I have enjoyed your fics greatly. I miss the good ShikaIno fics, those with actual depth and meat.

This was awesome and we need ShikaIno writers now more than ever. The gloves are off and you've got free reign now.

Thank you for this, but I would love to see it finished.
amy chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
Its been a while O.O I really wanna know the ending. When is it gonna come out...been 2 years now...
SunnyDog1203 chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
Love this story! I really hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
awesome
melisha0209 chapter 20 . 1/28/2014
im sooo happy that i get to read these amazing shikaino stories..you're such a good writer and i always enjoy reading your stories...im so addicted to shikaino just lately, but i do hope you keep writing... and please do update!
chels chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
I love that last part to the chapter its hilarious
athena star chapter 20 . 6/14/2013
Me encanta tu historia, me mata el suspenso, actualiza pronto, por favor!
Emily chapter 20 . 6/6/2013
You can't just not update for 9 yrs..
ahmadaziz chapter 20 . 5/12/2013
heyyyyy where is the next part of this fic ?
daviesdao chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
dear author I hate you so much right now i pulled an allnighter reading this thinking it was about Naruto and ino and thought naruino was the main couple when it turned out it was just another inoshika fanfic and the main couple was

inoshika the whole time i didn't realize this until chapter 15

and you just used the idea of Naru ino to spark jealousy in shikamaru to bring shika ino together

the writing is pretty good though and you completely fooled me

i was really hoping for naruto and ino damn you
mitzigouenji chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
Still no update? :U I wanna finish this story until the end :3
DreamInVintage chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I stumbled across this gem of a story and fell in love with it. I'm blown away by your characterizations and humorous, yet extremely powerful and addicting plot. I read all 20 chapters in a few hours and now I'm begging you, PLEASE continue this story and update! I know it's been three years since you've updated, but I'm just hoping that I'm not too late.
I honestly enjoy this so much, I'll bake you 37 batches of cookies if you update soon!
xx
shelvesinthecloset chapter 20 . 9/30/2012
Kind of really hoping you decide to pick this up again one day...
Reader chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
"So now I have a date with Ino... great. What am I supposed to do with her, anyway?

Naruto sighed. Why hadn't anyone warned him that getting the girl to agree to go out with you was only the first step in a complicated task? There should have been a whole training class on it back at the academy!"

I really laughed at the first line, its so like Naruto since he has no romantic interest for Ino at all!

For the second clip: I would really be amused if schools would actually hold a class for this fun topic. Haha. But really, dating would be better consulted within the family since it is a form of bonding and a relay of the family history (triumphs and mistakes, from the parent's first date to their designated dates in marriage.)
I liked the fact that you got Iruka in here. He's an important person in Naruto's life. He adds to the story's authenticity. Fanfiction or not your story's good!

The beginning scene in Ino's bedroom really made me grin wide, ninja or not - Ino's still a girl who needs her privacy, her immediate reaction of self defense made me laugh and feel sorry for Shika.
Shikamaru's reactions and responses made me feel as Ino did - confused. But since I know the basis of what he's saying, I felt as he did - hurt, brought to head by this: Then the expression on his face became curiously subdued.

"So... you're saying that you do like him then," he mumbled quietly. Shikamaru suddenly broke eye contact and glanced away over her shoulder. He had a distant, coolly disinterested look on his face. "But why the coyness, Ino? You can tell me, you know," he added, sounding supremely bored. "It's not like I'm going to tease you."
Reader chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
"She doesn't like you," he said flatly. It surprised Shikamaru that he felt some satisfaction at seeing Naruto's smile falter.

Jealousy means 2 things, and in Shikamaru's case, he's got both: wanting Ino's sole romantic attention and resenting Naruto for Ino giving him a chance.