Reviews for Bittersweet Sixteen
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
touch of scarlet chapter 20 . 3/10
I hope you update this. I really really hope that you do. Please?
Sigh... the story is getting too confusing to read... you keep going from narxino to inoxshika... naruto and ino should be together... yet you keep going for some dumb sakuxnar...
Holly Wills chapter 20 . 11/3/2016
Can I just say - I really love this story. Gods, I wish you'd continue, but it's been six years since you last updated (and at a cliff-hanger too!), and that's not an especially good sign. Still, a girl can dream. I'll be putting this on my Story Alerts, just in case (and I'm crossing my fingers too).

I'm wishing you luck on writing this!
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 20 . 10/7/2016
This is brilliant and in the very slim likelihood that this will be updated one day...well, that would be great.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2016
I think... I'm starting to like NaruIno. They're cute together!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/17/2016
pls updateee
aleyaNSYI chapter 20 . 6/3/2016
Not bad yeahh and I luv the Ami's part and the best scene i like when Ino threw her chopsticks...Haha take that idiot Ami!Hhh BAKA n also Naruto and Ino dating part..yeah well i love that part too..
Refraction of Light chapter 19 . 5/19/2016
Considering how old this story is I l'd usually give it up for done. But it seems you have been keeping up with your profile. All I could ask is that you finish this story. Personally I just like it. Both the plot and the pairing. The story might be done but that doesn't mean that fanfiction can't shine, so please finish this.
Refraction of Light chapter 20 . 11/4/2015
I do hope you do actually update this like your livejournal says. I'm already dying of curiosity after I just blitzed through this I can't imagine how it must be for your fans that have been waiting for half a decade.
Gabs chapter 13 . 9/24/2015
This is super entertaining! Not I dynamic I expected to agree with or enjoy even half as much as I find myself enjoying, given that I'm usually all about ShikaIno :D You do a fantastic job writting them so flawed and wonderful and raw, I'm loving this, truly. Off to read the remaining chapters!
nine telled cherry blosom 28 chapter 20 . 9/5/2015
owww man pour naruto
MinakoTrickster chapter 20 . 5/18/2015
I have enjoyed your fics greatly. I miss the good ShikaIno fics, those with actual depth and meat.

This was awesome and we need ShikaIno writers now more than ever. The gloves are off and you've got free reign now.

Thank you for this, but I would love to see it finished.
amy chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
Its been a while O.O I really wanna know the ending. When is it gonna come out...been 2 years now...
SunnyDog1203 chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
Love this story! I really hope you update soon :)